Sponsored

Floor mats for the 4xE

Det4xE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara 4xE
Just picked up a new sahara 4xE yesterday, and immediately I know I want some floor mats. I hear that the rear section of the 4xE is different and so even the mopar ones don’t fit right? Any 4xE owners with a recommendation here?
Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L

Aubie4Pres

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko 4xe Rubicon
I believe the rear mat is the issue for the 4xe as the floor configuration is different due to the battery pack.

If you go to the 4xe sub forum there is a post about 4xe specific mats and it has a part number.

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
From 4xe pics it appears the battery is all under the rear seat so should not interfere with mats?

Sponsored

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
I ordered the mats with my factory build and they fit my Rubicon 4xe perfectly. Now how about a mat for the rear cargo area that fits the 4xe?
Same. Factory mats in mine nothing in the rear cargo area yet.

SnB4xe

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler High Altitude 4xe
Just picked up a new sahara 4xE yesterday, and immediately I know I want some floor mats. I hear that the rear section of the 4xE is different and so even the mopar ones don’t fit right? Any 4xE owners with a recommendation here?
My dealer gave us a set of mats and we had to install them ourselves. They were the standard JL set and didn't fit the rear seat so we had to trim them. Make sure you get the 4xe specific set and you will be fine.

To clarify....the fronts fit fine. The rears don't fit. If you happen to get a set of standard JL mats for a bargain price then you can make them work. Best way is to remove the plastic housing around the battery so you can trim the rear mats so they extend under there a little further. Then re-install the plastic housings and the mats will look like they fit perfectly. Well, except for the rearmost retention pin. That wasn't in the correct spot so I had to cut a new hole. It looks a little rough but in the whole scope of things it works okay. These mats were free to me so I made them work. 🤫

20210511_075913.jpg

20210511_075952.jpg

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe

Sponsored

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov
Do you happen to know the number of the Mats that fit the 4xe but are not red? Wife really wants plastic mats but don't think red would be best for the 4xe.
6RV53TX7AA

These are for the black lettering, 4xe compatible mats. Just installed it on mine last week.

Hydro willy

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl unlimited willys
6RV53TX7AA That is the part number for all black Mats. I would also like a mat for the back but as a 4xe owner I have learned to be patient with finding out if parts are compatible or for new parts to be released.

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6RV53TX7AA

These are for the black lettering, 4xe compatible mats. Just installed it on mine last week.
I just ordered mats using that number last night. Today I got an email that said it was not compatible with my car. I gave them my VIN with the order. Said they could get it but it would be an extra $10 in shipping. Blamed it on a third party web site. I am not sure if the new one is a different number or if it was just mislabeled on the website.

So how did yours fit? I am guessing that they were all black too?

Thanks

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov
I just ordered mats using that number last night. Today I got an email that said it was not compatible with my car. I gave them my VIN with the order. Said they could get it but it would be an extra $10 in shipping. Blamed it on a third party web site. I am not sure if the new one is a different number or if it was just mislabeled on the website.

So how did yours fit? I am guessing that they were all black too?

Thanks
I'd recommend ordering from somewhere else. If they need to purchase it with a third party, why not purchase it from someone who has it in stock? And also charge you ten more dollars for what, exactly?

Anyway, here's a photo of the rear. Note that it has been molded to account for the 4xe battery. No modifications need by me. The fronts look exactly like the standard front ones.

Jeep Wrangler JL Floor mats for the 4xE 9

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd recommend ordering from somewhere else. If they need to purchase it with a third party, why not purchase it from someone who has it in stock? And also charge you ten more dollars for what, exactly?

Anyway, here's a photo of the rear. Note that it has been molded to account for the 4xe battery. No modifications need by me. The fronts look exactly like the standard front ones.

Jeep Wrangler JL Floor mats for the 4xE 9
Yeah that is nice. Seems like all the Mopar sites are basically set up the same. I did notice that most were around $30 shipping but the one I ordered from was $20. Good thing was I did not have to pay sales tax. The bad was it was about $180 when I got done. Supposed to be here in about a week.
Sponsored