Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
AWESOME!!! That would be SO cool to see them in the wild. Although, I probably would have just relocated it. They don't have any venom and can't really hurt you, unless they spray their acid in your eyes...anyway...I am not even sure how strong the acid is...I hear it is more like vinegar...therefore their common name.
I was asleep at the time, not sure how I slept through the screams of horror. She had no idea what it was, just a huge monster that might eat the dogs or something. I knew what it was as soon as I saw it. I would have moved it myself.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Its kind of interesting my YouTube reccommended feed is full of Videos about MPs the day after my nephew enlists. He's planning on an MP MOS and eventually going into civilian law enforcement.
If you don't think your phones aren't listening to you...this is proof that they are. I doubt you actually searched for anything about MPs...and just talked to him about it. I have had this happen as well.

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Yeah, don't ya just love threads where someone makes unfounded assertions with zero data/info to back them up? And then defend them over multiple thread pages? And the little data they do provide is from almost a decade ago? Or they post YT video links that are clearly clickbait?
Yep, and I'm not going to post over there, and I don't profess to know engines. But most of our clients are petroleum companies (we clean up their messes) so I know a little about that, and I'm getting a little bit of a laugh out of some of the things being posted.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
If you don't think your phones aren't listening to you...this is proof that they are. I doubt you actually searched for anything about MPs...and just talked to him about it. I have had this happen as well.
And what is interesting is, my phone is not tied to my work computer. So while I have looked at military related videos on this machine, none of them were about MPs. :lipssealed:

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Its kind of interesting my YouTube reccommended feed is full of Videos about MPs the day after my nephew enlists. He's planning on an MP MOS and eventually going into civilian law enforcement.
I've been considering a family plan for YouTube Premium that we have. My daughters have my recommended feed all screwed up with Minecraft and cosplay and other weird stuff like that. Makes it harder for me to find the new episodes of the British panel shows I've been watching.

Of course, they'll think I've gone off the deep end after I watched some match highlights of kabaddi last night.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I'ma head to Costco shortly and fill up Ofsteve (a 3.6L instance) with 91 octane.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) BoratNot
Ah, springing for the 93 Ethanol Free?

Sponsored