Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
We had one on our back patio. The wife dumped half a can of raid on it trying to kill it. Freaked her out, lol. It was at least 3" long. They are also called whiptail scorpions.
AWESOME!!! That would be SO cool to see them in the wild. Although, I probably would have just relocated it. They don't have any venom and can't really hurt you, unless they spray their acid in your eyes...anyway...I am not even sure how strong the acid is...I hear it is more like vinegar...therefore their common name.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
It would look like this, but I'd be 100 feet higher, and at minimum at least 30 times that length No incline need, only need to WOT.
'Compliments of JR', indeed :like:

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just spent the last two hours trying UNSUCCESSFULLY to get SiriusXM reactivated:mad::swear::angry:

The last long trip I made they had a promotion for the day. Well their promotion worked and I wanted XM again.

TWO hours and THREE different employees later NO ONE - including tech support -could figure out how to fix it.

"it will take 2-3 min" ...nope
"it will take 5 min" ...nothing
"it will take 15 min" ...nada

Now I have to wait for them to refund my $77.21 which they insisted on charging me BEFORE they would even try to activate it.

I'm really not looking forward to yet another 9 hour drive tomorrow 😒
As others have said, USB Thumb drive. Mine is in the center cubby and stays plugged in all the time. If you are repeating songs 3 or 4 times during a 9 hrs. drive, you need more songs on your thumb drive! HAHA.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Good Morning All... working remote today...which means I didn't have to put up with traffic on my commute. HAHA

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1625056302844

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1625056319294

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1625056330369

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Mornin folks. Already a couple dozen inquiries for Chuggaboom. Gonna go clean him out, and get a pic of the current head unit.
Gonna walk to work, or just call in sick until you have your jeep?

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Today is (theoretically) my day off. Sarah the Hench-Wench is feeding the birds, no visitors scheduled, and I may stay on the sofa until bedtime...what I planned yesterday, but we had an emergency intake. Woman's husband ORDERED her to get rid of her parrot "right goddam now".

Prediction: next year she'll be applying to adopt, after the asshole leaves her. Seen it a dozen times.