Sponsored

Long Hair, Don't Care (but need some tips)

JBean42

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Acura TLX A-Spec; 2020 Chevy Silverado
Wife and girl here.... Hats are okay but like JadeWolf and others have said they don't stay well on heads with long hair. Blow off in high winds. I really like throwing my hair in a bun or pony and then wrap a scarf or bandana around my forehead to keep all my little shorty hairs from whipping themselves into a frizz-frenzy. Really helps keep hair smoother after the ride.

Jeep Wrangler JL Long Hair, Don't Care (but need some tips) 1624924994832
Sponsored

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
So I'm getting a Jeep, and my wife and daughters are excited, BUT, I don't think they fully understand that we're going to have the sunrider open and/or top off as much as is possible.

They all three have long hair. I do not.

So......all you long-haired hippies, what tips/tricks do you have to make driving/riding in a Jeep more enjoyable?
Don’t know how old they are but my wife is 33 and we have a 3 year old daughter. They stopped caring about their Jeep hair as they love the topless experience too much.

Attachments

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

My girl braids her hair anytime I have the doors off or the top off. Just that easy

Sponsored

liquids

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 1968 CJ5
What, no guys talking about their own long hair?
Multiple hair ties and either a tight baseball (Detroit Tigers) cap or a floppy safari (actually Saba Island) hat with a chin strap for me.

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Let it all hang....

Jeep Wrangler JL Long Hair, Don't Care (but need some tips) 1624948737941

But first,......

Buy them a nice T-shirt....

Jeep Wrangler JL Long Hair, Don't Care (but need some tips) 1624948651549

Sponsored

Carolina Jeeper

First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
Seen some posers lately but not a real hippie in decades.

So my wife uses those hair scrunchy things when the doors and top are off. My hair is longer than most guys and blows around, but doesn't bother me.

Would rather have longer Jeep hair than sunburnt scalp and back of neck from buzz cut any day. Also no hat to worry about.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
My wife uses those scrunchy things too. (It’s funny when the cat gets hold of them).
I wind up buying a pack of 3 for the Jeep when we go grocery shopping. The problem is she forgets to take them off when we get home and then doesn’t feel like running upstairs when there’s no more left in the glove compartment.

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I put my hair in the "Jon Snow" where I tie up the top half and leave the bottom hanging. This works really good for men but I must also give a warning to any other guys if you do this too. Women will do almost anything to try and get in your jeep. Just the other day I had one woman throw her panties into my jeep then at the next light she ditched her husband and tried getting in. I had my doors locked, but man she hung on to the door handle for like 6 blocks before I was able to shake her off. You really need to be careful when you cross a pack of women, they will work together and do anything to try and get inside the Jeep. I almost don't feel safe driving around with the hard top off anymore.

Edit: if this is too concerning for you, I suggest cutting your hair short. For some reason this phenomenon only seems to happen to guys with long hair. You'll be completely safe and almost "invisible" to these women if you keep your hair short.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I put my hair in the "Jon Snow" where I tie up the top half and leave the bottom hanging. This works really good for men but I must also give a warning to any other guys if you do this too. Women will do almost anything to try and get in your jeep. Just the other day I had one woman throw her panties into my jeep then at the next light she ditched her husband and tried getting in. I had my doors locked, but man she hung on to the door handle for like 6 blocks before I was able to shake her off. You really need to be careful when you cross a pack of women, they will work together and do anything to try and get inside the Jeep. I almost don't feel safe driving around with the hard top off anymore.

Edit: if this is too concerning for you, I suggest cutting your hair short. For some reason this phenomenon only seems to happen to guys with long hair. You'll be completely safe and almost "invisible" to these women if you keep your hair short.
And then you woke up
Sponsored