Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
The other reason the F-150 doesn't have a mod budget. :like:
Its awfully tempting I bet. I've noticed that Ford likes to design their trucks with oversized wheel wells now. The F-250 shop truck has 285/70R17s and there is still a lot of room left over in the wheel well, begging for 35s at least.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_2295.JPG
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Me too... I'm at the point where I really cant mod the Jeep anymore without dropping a few thousand down instead of a few hundred.

35s on 17s, lift and a re-gear isn't cheap, but that would be my next step.

giphy.gif

Could I have stuck with a stock Jeep and gone to all the places I have? Yes.

Would it have been as fun? No.

Would I do it again. Hell yeah! (though maybe with a slightly different set of gear)

IMHO, the 35's were spot on for the two doors. I'd consider the 37's for the unlimited. I'd stick with 2.5" lift for either though there are times I wish they made a 1.5" for the two door.

I was really hoping that they would put out the Mojave Wrangler. I'd stick with that suspension stock. Ah well...

1. Tires
  2. Gears
  3. Lift

GO.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
The squeeze pouch must have been a game changer when that transition happened, lol!
I got to experience the sea rations and a lot of MRE's because of Dad. Most were terrible, but I did like the cookies and hot chocolate. Chicken A La King was the favorite and there were fights for the dry ass cookies. lol

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
The squeeze pouch must have been a game changer when that transition happened, lol!
I didn't read closely enough and thought you responding to OBH "prison pursing" his carry piece. "Squeeze pouch" had an entirely different meaning in my confused context. .

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I certainly don't need to worry about her borrowing my Jeep. She doesn't like driving it. She says it is too big. LOL It is not THAT much bigger than her TJ. Maybe she know how much that Jeep really means to me and how devastated I would be if she done something to it.
I'm lucky too.

My wife knows how to drive a manual, but wants nothing to do with driving the Jeep.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I'm lucky too.

My wife knows how to drive a manual, but wants nothing to do with driving the Jeep.
Monica's TJ is a manual...and when she doesn't ride her bike (which is also a manual), she drives her TJ, even when really hot...even though she has a Miata that she can drive which has AC. I am SO glad that I have the best of all worlds. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored

AFF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara Punk’n, 2005 TJ Rubicon Silver
The only time I had C-rats was in basic training and it was only one time. I don't remember what I ate except for the pound cake. I thought it was pretty good.

The MREs got better when they started putting Tabasco sauce in them. The Tuna & Noodles and the Spaghetti were pretty good.