Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
The lighting in the photos makes it appear as though those are two separate vehicles.

Gary...did you purchase another Wrangler and not tell us? ;)
Shhhh.... my wife doesn't know yet!!!😆

Who am I kidding.... couldn't get a jeep in Eastern Canada right now anyways😬.....🤣

Adshijw54

First Name
Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Half way through a full front/back 4 door soft top JLUR sound assassin install. Bandaids on both hands. Installed the sound assassin people's headliner yesterday...made a huge difference. Removed front and rear seats/carpet and covered with the sound assassin mats...plenty of bleeding involved. Finishing rear cargo and wheel wells tomorrow...hoping to use remaining material on tailgate interior....but gloves will be in use tomorrow.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Is the price even comparable? The Mopar seems to be much more than the Reid's.

They are more but if you factor in the cost of powder coating the Reids and check the Mopar Wholesale Parts site, then the cost is comparable...Also you do not have to pay a machine shop to (or do it yourself) drill and tap for adjustable stops if you so desire.

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
FYI I installed my bumper lights from Oracle on my 2020 JLUR without removing the bumper. It was pretty easy using several extensions with a 1/4" ratchet and socket (I didn't even use a universal joint). Putting the bolt back in was slightly trickier. I put a pebble inside the socket, then taped the edge of the washer on the bolt to the socket just enough to hold it but loose enough that it would release once it started threading on. Key was the right sized pebble lol. My biggest issue at the moment is the pins in the plug-n-play harness.. but working with Oracle on it (GREAT customer service BTW!). I had to trim my drivers side light to fit but they say the new edition lights no longer need trimming.
I am waiting on mine to ship. I ordered through Northridge 4x4 but shipping directly from Oracle, I think. They said 30 days so should be very soon.

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
Well WTF...

I wait 2 weeks for Safelite to come replace my windshield. The tech shows up today and tells me he's not allowed to replace my windshield because the Jeep is lifted and he won't be able to recalibrate the adaptive cruise control. Nevermind mind the vehicle is designed to take the windshield off & on...

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
So the top edge of the door sill before it goes into the cab floor is 34-1/2” 😂😂
Dang. 6”s more than mine (that’s what she said) WOW. Definitely need to thinking about some RSEs :LOL: