MOAB Edition JL Club Thread

Taurian

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide
Hi Everyone: I'm looking for a complete set of used MOAB rims/tires. If you know of anyone that has a set, please PM me, Thanks.

Jnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Moab
I've had my 2018 Moab for 2 1/2 years now. My order was the first one that my dealer got in. Just traded out the KM2 Mud Terrains for Goodyear Duratracs. Only had them for a week, but I'm very impressed with the grip in the snow and how much quieter they are. I didn't mind the noise before, but my wife likes them a lot better. Still an aggressive tread. The snow performance is what did it for me. The KM2s did well in deep snow, but on wet roads and light snow, I just didn't have the same confidence in them that I've had in other tires I've used in the past. Goodyear and my tire place had a special in Feb. for buy 3 get 1 free, plus a $75 rebate, so the timing worked out.

Sponsored

JDub1156

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB
Hi Everyone: I'm looking for a complete set of used MOAB rims/tires. If you know of anyone that has a set, please PM me, Thanks.
[/QUOTE
I have a set, but located in Wisconsin. Only $10I miles on the m, and have sensors too

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Weathers starting to get better picture and de-nippled the tires! Been watching too much obsessed garage.

4DBF71E7-FA3E-4E0E-B96A-BA05D7CB1575.jpeg

78EA13FF-0ACF-493F-B276-446AE6DDE96B.jpeg

tehfrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4XE 20th
Moab out driving in the spring snow

7429.jpg

Sponsored

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Added RSE sliders a few weeks ago. Waiting on AAL Fender Chop kits to ship (notified it should be soon) and then I'll install that along with Artec front / rear inner fender liners as well as RSE Rock Guards. That'll be pretty much it for this year. Next year will be Prorock 44 front axle and underbelly armor.

IMG_2930.jpg

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
I'm starting to research lifts. Some seller websites ask if the JLU is a Rubicon or Sahara. I want to answer, "That depends", but that's not a choice in the dropdown box. I'm guessing that our Moabs are closer to a JLUR when it comes to suspension. Any thoughts?
Sponsored