JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Very simple install as far as lift kits go. I’m happy so far. Firmer than stock handles better on and off road.
That's good to hear, I'm considering this lift as well...Did you add any other components to enhance the kit lca or track bar?..This guy said he just put that kit on and is experiencing a pull to the right now. He said same wheels/tire before the lift. Any idea?

OP
OP
AZ Hella

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
That's good to hear, I'm considering this lift as well...Did you add any other components to enhance the kit lca or track bar?..This guy said he just put that kit on and is experiencing a pull to the right now. He said same wheels/tire before the lift. Any idea?
Just the kit. No other ancillary mods have been done. Mine tracks straight no issue. I’ll keep adding to the setup as time goes on for sure.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Just the kit. No other ancillary mods have been done. Mine tracks straight no issue. I’ll keep adding to the setup as time goes on for sure.
I have a sport which I'm assuming you do too? You got pics of the lift? 33s or 35s?

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 2 DR Jeep Wrangler Sport JL, 18 BMW M2
I have a rubicon now. Still on 33’s.
0327363C-21EB-4574-95AD-6EB95E68BD3B.jpeg
That looks really good from that angle. It make me fell better about getting the kit installed on my 2 dr. sport next week, with 33's. Hopefully it won't look too stange being that the 2 Dr weighs less.
Sponsored