Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift...what to expect?

LL247

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Welp, after waffling on lifts for about a month I ordered the Dynatrac yesterday. Added RK adjustable track bars and TeraFlex Alpine adjustable LCAs. Got lucky and caught everything in stock, and it shipped same day. Forum discount helped too. Can't wait to get it installed and wheels/tires mounted up.
Much excite, very anticipate....
Where did you find in stock? I called Dynatrac today and they said shipping is 3 weeks out. Info is appreciated!!!

Trading my Sport S for a Rubi this week, currently running an Icon lift and 37s, wheels/tires weren't included in the trade so I want to get a lift on ASAP lol
Sponsored

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you find in stock? I called Dynatrac today and they said shipping is 3 weeks out. Info is appreciated!!!

Trading my Sport S for a Rubi this week, currently running an Icon lift and 37s, wheels/tires weren't included in the trade so I want to get a lift on ASAP lol
Check River City Offroad, he said they had 2 and I got one.

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase

Did you get hooked up?

AU_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Hey guys, Can any one tell me if the FOx shocks in the kit are the same valving as off the shelf fox 2.0 ifp shocks? Also does anyone know if the kit shocks are the 2-3inch lift versions or maybe even have checked their compressed/extended measurements? Thanks.

LL247

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Did you get hooked up?
Yep! Have it installed and love it!

Having an issue with getting it to drive straight though. Everything is in spec, but it constantly pulls right. Same wheels/tires pre-lift so not those, not sure what to check since it's aligned right?

The ride itself is great, best riding lift I've had so far.

Sponsored

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Yep! Have it installed and love it!

Having an issue with getting it to drive straight though. Everything is in spec, but it constantly pulls right. Same wheels/tires pre-lift so not those, not sure what to check since it's aligned right?

The ride itself is great, best riding lift I've had so far.
Did you figure out the issue? Maybe calling dynatrac?

LL247

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Did you figure out the issue? Maybe calling dynatrac?
Unfortunately Dynatrac was no help, they told me everything should be in spec and there should be no issues. Except...still pulls right. Told them, same wheels & tires, only change was the lift and it's pulling after 2 alignments, all numbers on point.

So no idea what the issue is. Next step, and I haven't had time to do it yet, is disconnecting the steering stabilizer to see if that might be causing it. After that I'm still at a loss. I just moved here, I'm going to find a reputable off-road shop and give them a shot. It's beyond me, my 3rd lifted JL (and we have a lifted JT) no issues like this on any of them.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately Dynatrac was no help, they told me everything should be in spec and there should be no issues. Except...still pulls right. Told them, same wheels & tires, only change was the lift and it's pulling after 2 alignments, all numbers on point.

So no idea what the issue is. Next step, and I haven't had time to do it yet, is disconnecting the steering stabilizer to see if that might be causing it. After that I'm still at a loss. I just moved here, I'm going to find a reputable off-road shop and give them a shot. It's beyond me, my 3rd lifted JL (and we have a lifted JT) no issues like this on any of them.
dang, hope you find a solution and honest reputable shop, but doing some research some people were saying to increase castor, but the majority have had no issues. I'm still on the fence about doing a lift or not, I love the way the Jeep is handling now (stock) on 33's.

LL247

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
dang, hope you find a solution and honest reputable shop, but doing some research some people were saying to increase castor, but the majority have had no issues. I'm still on the fence about doing a lift or not, I love the way the Jeep is handling now (stock) on 33's.
Used non-adjustable Teraflex LCAs to put castor in the sweet spot to be safe. It's frustrating.

BUT I'll say it a thousand times over,the ride is as good, if not better than stock with Dynatrac. Ride and handling is great with the exception of the right pull.

This time around I just wanted a good ride. My Jeep is a daily runner, on road 99% of the time. Not disappointed at all. The last JL and JT I was considering Dynatrac with all the good reviews. This time after watching the Trail Recon episode on YouTube, I had to try it. Glad I did.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Used non-adjustable Teraflex LCAs to put castor in the sweet spot to be safe. It's frustrating.

BUT I'll say it a thousand times over,the ride is as good, if not better than stock with Dynatrac. Ride and handling is great with the exception of the right pull.

This time around I just wanted a good ride. My Jeep is a daily runner, on road 99% of the time. Not disappointed at all. The last JL and JT I was considering Dynatrac with all the good reviews. This time after watching the Trail Recon episode on YouTube, I had to try it. Glad I did.
sweeeet!

Sponsored

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD

Did you ever get the pulling issue figured out?

hurricanes99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Did you ever get the pulling issue figured out?

I would like to know if you were able to figure it out also. I am considering the Dynatrac lift myself.
Sponsored