4xE Order Status??

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Has anyone gotten their Rubicon? I see a lot of Sahara and high Altitudes being delivered
Ordered 4/29 and I have not gotten my rubicon yet. Inspections for the last 17 days, today was swapped to "pending additional equipment installation" according to jeep chat, but customer care and my dealer said "shipped to vendor."

Billet silver, proximity keyless, premium soft top, cold weather group.
Sponsored

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
I'm in South Jersey - Pellegrino is a pretty nice dealership. Avoid Cherry Hill. Ended up getting mine from Lansdale PA since it was in stock. None will want to move much on price, especially now, so Tread Lightly or Access Fund discount is key. Otherwise order from Criswell / Koons and drive to DC.

Zombienation

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara stingray
Which dealer did you order from? We are moving to South NJ in August, and I am trying to time my purchase correctly
Chapman Jeep horsham pa. I dealt directly with the owner Tom. I believe they are offering 3% below invoice for wranglers. If you need the email pm me.

twinstynct

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Sierra 1500
-Ordered 4xe High altitude 5/25
-Just called dealer, got the vin (6/1)
-Estimated ship date 6/10

Cant wait! Wife has the Hydro Blue Sahara, I went granite crystal for mine.

Arrived rail 6/23. dealer should have it in the next few days. I feel lucky this whole process took basically only a month.

Sponsored

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi A3; 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude
Occupation
Medical Device Operations/Distribution; USMC Reserve Officer
Black Sahara 4xe ordered June 11. POC shows estimated ship date of June 26. Jeep chat update this morning says the Jeep is in Status G, trim. Fingers crossed it gets through inspection and ships out to Irvine, CA soon!

I didn't order Gorilla Glass, but I did order just about every other option allowed, including headliner, dual top, cold weather, tow, all of which I've seen people speculate those options are causing delays. My quick turn from order to build negates that. Maybe Gorilla Glass is the one thing holding up many other orders.

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Order - 5/8
VON - 5/10
VIN - 5/11
Shipped - 6/8
Council bluffs rail yard - 6/23

Dealer (Baxter) says they should have it for me in 7 - 10 days.

for those not in Nebraska, council bluffs iowa is right on the other side of the rivver from Omaha. (Maybe 20 miles total from the rail yard to the dealer and it will take 1 to 2 weeks…..)

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
Well this one was a long time coming. Ordered on 2/11. Window sticker showed up on 4/11. Showed up at the railyard on 5/30 and at the dealer 6/17 and I was able to pick it up on 6/21.

It was a little frustrating but had a great two day mini vacation home.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? Jee

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Jesus that's an absurd timeframe. That's now my worry.

I'm in "shipped to vendor for additional equipment" but no one will really give more info.

Tomorrow makes 8 weeks since order date, and I'm doubtful it can be shipped to Texas in a week. But jeep chat won't even tell me what my next step is once we get over the 7-9 week time frame. Jeff isn't responding to emails and dealer/chat/customer care all just kind of blow you off.

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Well this one was a long time coming. Ordered on 2/11. Window sticker showed up on 4/11. Showed up at the railyard on 5/30 and at the dealer 6/17 and I was able to pick it up on 6/21.

It was a little frustrating but had a great two day mini vacation home.
OMG! You and I ordered on the same day. I’ve had mine for two months. I’m not sure I could have stayed sane. I’m very happy you finally got yours. I hope you love it.

Sponsored

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
OMG! You and I ordered on the same day. I’ve had mine for two months. I’m not sure I could have stayed sane. I’m very happy you finally got yours. I hope you love it.
Yeah it was a little frustrating. Overall I am happy with how things went but for some reason the area I ordered my Jeep from is having a hard time getting them in. I think I bought and changed 4 plane tickets.

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Ironic, yet expected.

Jeep arrived at the rail yard on Wed, and the dealer estimated 1 - 2 weeks to have it onsite & ready to go.

I am out of town for the next several days, sooooooo

just got a call from the dealer that the jeep is on-site, wanting to know when I can come in to pick it up.

mdwade03

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Rubicon 4xe
4 weeks and 6 days. Order 7/8/21 and picked up from the dealer on 8/11/21. Rubicon 4xe, white, with steel bumper, cold weather, and tow packages. Also got leather seats and prem. soft top.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? IMG_6374
Sponsored