Sponsored

What color is the stitching on the trim when you choose tan leather?

cryptyk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Super specific question. I'm guessing that a Rubicon with tan seats is pretty rare, but I'm curious what color the stitching on the trim is? It looks white, but I suspect it's more of a tan color in real life?
Also, does anyone know if the stitching on the leather dash trim from a Sahara would match the stitching of the 4xe rubi with tan seats?

Here's a picture of tan seat trim from the design studio:
Jeep Wrangler JL What color is the stitching on the trim when you choose tan leather? 1623427752338

...and a picture of the dash trim on the Sahara...
Jeep Wrangler JL What color is the stitching on the trim when you choose tan leather? 1623427945698
Sponsored

Billet4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
It's the same as a Sahara/non-4xe JL. No blue stitching on 4xe when selecting the saddle leather option.

OP
OP

cryptyk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
It's the same as a Sahara/non-4xe JL. No blue stitching on 4xe when selecting the saddle leather option.
Awesome, thanks! This gives me confidence that I can go by a dealer and look at a random sahara to see the color.

McStatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Here are a couple close up pics of mine in case it's helpful. Love the brown interior!

Jeep Wrangler JL What color is the stitching on the trim when you choose tan leather? jeep 3

Jeep Wrangler JL What color is the stitching on the trim when you choose tan leather? jeep 4

Jeep Wrangler JL What color is the stitching on the trim when you choose tan leather? Jeep 5

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Here are a couple close up pics of mine in case it's helpful. Love the brown interior!

Jeep Wrangler JL What color is the stitching on the trim when you choose tan leather? Jeep 5

So the Rub has the stitched dash? Great, I was thinking I'd have to swap to the Sahara panels to get that.

It shows as more of a brown/gold gloss plastic in the build&price.

OP
OP

cryptyk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So the Rub has the stitched dash? Great, I was thinking I'd have to swap to the Sahara panels to get that.

It shows as more of a brown/gold gloss plastic in the build&price.
Totally. I'm going to order the brown seats to get the leather dash and white stitching everywhere, then just reupholster the seats to leather. Seems like the easiest way to avoid any blue stiching or weird dash trim.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
This is my understanding:

When you get dark saddle leather...
  • The stitching on the saddle leather is brown
  • The covering on the center console, door armrests and shifter boots remains black with silver stitching
  • The dashboard remains shiny, without leather covering. This is what I see on Jeep.com. However, when you get saddle leather on Gladiator Overland, you do get the leather covered dashboard in black with silver stitching
Sponsored