Sponsored

Are Dealerships Still Pricing Under Invoice?

Schuter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado 2500
He just sent me my VIN from the order, and when I replied thanking him I got an out of office auto-reply saying he will be out from the 18th - 28th. Just FYI
Thanks for the heads up. I have sent emails to [email protected] and [email protected], no reply or out of office or reply as of yet. It has been the weekend so I am not too concerned, but I would like to get my build into the queue as soon as possible. I already have an affiliate control number and am ready or order immediately.
Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I emailed Daniel this afternoon and got an autoresponder. He is on vacation till the end of month.

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Criswell Jeep 10 day special offer:

Factory orders 5% below invoice now through Friday, June 18, 2021 @ 6:00 pm EST.

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders – 5% below factory invoice (2% Jeep Forum member + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local tax, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge (can’t change company policy but we can give them away!)

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

Please contact us at [email protected].
Long time lurker, first time poster (forum life can be very bad/distracting for work!!)

But I have to say, I had the most fantastic ordering experience with Kevin and his team this past Friday. Extremely helpful, attentive, responsive
and transparent with all my questions and requests.
I have bought quiet a few vehicles from BMW, Audi, VW, Honda, Toyota, Acura, Lexus, Suzuki, and Triumph, and not a single of those brands provided me the level of customer service that Kathryn Bitter and Ash Patel at Criswell did. The order I put in was a family purchase, but I had such an awesome experience that Im seriously considering trading in my Honda for a Jeep.
I cant say enough; I highly recommend Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg MD.

Sponsored

JRA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Hydro Blue JLUR
If you're in the Front Range of Colorado I'd recommend using Andrew at Fort Collins Jeep. I placed an order last week for a Rubicon 4xe and had a fantastic experience: below invoice pricing with Tread Lightly, thoughtful feedback about my build and what might cause delays in production, and clear, timely communication since my order. His contact is:

Andrew Crimando
Internet Sales Consultant
Fort Collins Jeep
224 W Harmony Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Phone: (970) 308-1077
[email protected]

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
If you're in the Front Range of Colorado I'd recommend using Andrew at Fort Collins Jeep. I placed an order last week for a Rubicon 4xe and had a fantastic experience: below invoice pricing with Tread Lightly, thoughtful feedback about my build and what might cause delays in production, and clear, timely communication since my order. His contact is:

Andrew Crimando
Internet Sales Consultant
Fort Collins Jeep
224 W Harmony Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Phone: (970) 308-1077
[email protected]
What % under invoice? What stipulations or requirements and fees?

Sponsored

shum2007

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Hi everyone... i purchased a JLUR back in 2018, I was about 3% below invoice.

Possibly in the market for another JLUR or a 4xe... can anyone tell me what the 2021 invoice pricing is at nowadays?

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Hi everyone... i purchased a JLUR back in 2018, I was about 3% below invoice.

Possibly in the market for another JLUR or a 4xe... can anyone tell me what the 2021 invoice pricing is at nowadays?
Lots of variables, but there are a handful of dealers around the country who will do 5-7% below invoice right now. If you're not in a rush, the MY 2022 order banks are expected (not confirmed) to open ~Sep/Oct and start building in early December.

In addition to any new colors/options that may come in the new model year, I'd expect to see some 4xe improvements, given that this was the first year for it and they're most certainly doing heavy R&D in prep for a full-electric Wrangler within the next 2-3 years.

Aside from colors, there are few options that *could* happen for model year 2022:
- Uconnect 5 (native 5G support, potential for bigger displays, faster hardware, etc)
- Xtreme Recon package (factory lift, 35s, etc)
- who knows what else

All of this is speculation, of course, so take it with a grain of salt.

Tygerman76

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper S Countryman, 2018 Mini Cooper S Hardtop, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
WooHoo!
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 06/22/2021 - 07/06/2021
Sponsored