Sponsored

Hi, new guy here. Thought I’d share....

VAJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
I’ve lurked here for a while and really appreciate the wealth of information shared by you all.
I’ve had my ‘19 JLU Sahara since July 2019. I came to the Jeep as a BMW owner, will always have a special place in my heart for BMW however after two years with the Jeep, I can safely say...The wrangler will be part of my inventory forever. My wife loves the wrangler even more than I do. She’s already shopping for a second Jeep. She wants a project Jeep to play with.

My first “mod” was to strip all the stickers off, can’t stand those, now the Jeep is just JEEP...
Jeep Wrangler JL Hi, new guy here. Thought I’d share.... 67AC25A8-28C2-486F-AF67-216DB2C08C0C

I won’t be doing any extreme modifications, my “wheeling” is occasionally looking for black bears on old logging trails, tugging my small RV to campsites and running up and down the beach.

Second “mod” was the Bestop Trektop Ultra for the summertime. I then had to have a way to hang the hardtop, I went with the Harken hoist, love it. I can lift the hard top in about 30 mins by myself ( this includes two beers)...
Jeep Wrangler JL Hi, new guy here. Thought I’d share.... 80A983E8-0CA2-47EF-947E-29891EDFCB12

I also built a “deck” shelf above the garage door area to store the soft top during the winter...
Jeep Wrangler JL Hi, new guy here. Thought I’d share.... A83CC53C-33AE-4BE0-A804-24599630B5EC

Other then that, the only thing we’ve done is add the spiderweb shade to the top during the times we’re topless.
I’ll eventually upgrade the tires but for now the Bridgestone duelers are adequate.

I’m happy to be here and hope I can contribute something of value in the future.

thanks for having me,
Mark
Sponsored

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Welcome from northern Virginia. The Jeep bug is real and there’s nothing like it. I like what you‘ve done and your travel trailer. Please share more when you have the opportunity.

-Joe

OP
OP
VAJeeper

VAJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Th
Welcome from northern Virginia. The Jeep bug is real and there’s nothing like it. I like what you‘ve done and your travel trailer. Please share more when you have the opportunity.

-Joe
Thanks, bro! The little RV has been sooo much fun. I should have been better about taking pics during our excursions. I literally just retuned from a week at the OBX.

I’ll try to get pics next time we’re out. If you have questions about it, I’ll be glad to answer any.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Sticker removal is hair dryer and some alcohol?

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Love that white colour on your Jeep!

Sponsored

OP
OP
VAJeeper

VAJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
x2^^ Nice work Mark, my hoist takes about 30 minutes and 3 beers though :)
Lol, thanks! I have to admit, sometimes the first 30 minutes is just me walking around looking at it dreaming up reasons I need another accessory

OP
OP
VAJeeper

VAJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Sticker removal is hair dryer and some alcohol?
Nope, it was July and 93°, they came right off with my fingernail. I think the wife used a little windex to clean up what little residue was left.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve lurked here for a while and really appreciate the wealth of information shared by you all.
I’ve had my ‘19 JLU Sahara since July 2019. I came to the Jeep as a BMW owner, will always have a special place in my heart for BMW however after two years with the Jeep, I can safely say...The wrangler will be part of my inventory forever. My wife loves the wrangler even more than I do. She’s already shopping for a second Jeep. She wants a project Jeep to play with.

My first “mod” was to strip all the stickers off, can’t stand those, now the Jeep is just JEEP...
Jeep Wrangler JL Hi, new guy here. Thought I’d share.... A83CC53C-33AE-4BE0-A804-24599630B5EC

I won’t be doing any extreme modifications, my “wheeling” is occasionally looking for black bears on old logging trails, tugging my small RV to campsites and running up and down the beach.

Second “mod” was the Bestop Trektop Ultra for the summertime. I then had to have a way to hang the hardtop, I went with the Harken hoist, love it. I can lift the hard top in about 30 mins by myself ( this includes two beers)...

I also built a “deck” shelf above the garage door area to store the soft top during the winter...

Other then that, the only thing we’ve done is add the spiderweb shade to the top during the times we’re topless.
I’ll eventually upgrade the tires but for now the Bridgestone duelers are adequate.

I’m happy to be here and hope I can contribute something of value in the future.

thanks for having me,
Mark
Welcome, congrats........ so glad you’re no longer lurking, that shit freaks me out.......🙂