Recommended Dealers List

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
I know, they always win...I just bought a 392, talk about a rip off on all levels to get that car lol

Thanks for sharing that though, I really enjoyed it!

I really really really hate car dealers lol...I just wish I had a go to person at a dealer that gave me a consistently fair and similar deal, I have yet to find that anywhere!

Also, when you negotiate with a car salesman, you are basically haggling with the gm right? Hahaha I've made so many enemies at all local jeep dealers near me!

Do they keep tabs on file, if say I aggravate a dealer and take a deal elsewhere? My belief is they do since it's all connected to your drivers license!

So if you piss a dealer off buying the 392, you should probably never go back or wait 10yrs? Lol
The best way to get a great deal is to be willing to walk ,if you don't get the price you want.
Don't fall in love with that particular car. If it's a new car, another dealer can order one for you
or locate one. It's different on a used car. There is only one in that color, with that many miles,
in that condition. In that case do your homework to determine what you think is a fair deal
and don't pay the dealer fee. It's just more profit regardless of what they say. If they insist you
pay it, say: "Fine just deduct the $899 off our agreed upon price and add then you can add it back in as you dealer fee." If they don't agree, walk. 8 times out of 10 they will catch you at the door and make the deal. If not, maybe it's not meant to be. You can always cave in and pay there price if you really must have that particular car.
As far as the dealers enemies list, I think your safe there. Although with everything being computerized, interconnected, and the NSA recording all of our phone calls........you never know.....
Sponsored

Djzjeep22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU; 2021 JLUR
The best way to get a great deal is to be willing to walk ,if you don't get the price you want.
Don't fall in love with that particular car. If it's a new car, another dealer can order one for you
or locate one. It's different on a used car. There is only one in that color, with that many miles,
in that condition. In that case do your homework to determine what you think is a fair deal
and don't pay the dealer fee. It's just more profit regardless of what they say. If they insist you
pay it, say: "Fine just deduct the $899 off our agreed upon price and add then you can add it back in as you dealer fee." If they don't agree, walk. 8 times out of 10 they will catch you at the door and make the deal. If not, maybe it's not meant to be. You can always cave in and pay there price if you really must have that particular car.
As far as the dealers enemies list, I think your safe there. Although with everything being computerized, interconnected, and the NSA recording all of our phone calls........you never know.....
FWIW, NY state law limits doc fee to$75. I purchased at Suresky in Goshen through Alex - 20 min above NJ border for 3% below invoice. Worth considering.

jcrewboy

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Wrangler Sport 2dr
FWIW, NY state law limits doc fee to$75. I purchased at Suresky in Goshen through Alex - 20 min above NJ border for 3% below invoice. Worth considering.
I reached out to Alex at Suresky and they are only going down to 2% below invoice (including tread lightly) How long ago did you purchase?

Djzjeep22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU; 2021 JLUR
I reached out to Alex at Suresky and they are only going down to 2% below invoice (including tread lightly) How long ago did you purchase?
Put in order 4/29; picked up 6/4. Given shortages of new vehicles, not surprised. I wonder if waiting out the chip shortage and/or MY turnover would cause them to go back to regular discounts? Unless you are in a hurry…

Sponsored

justwheels

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Sorry, but where is the "dealer list" Searched but not seeing it

Rogue Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon

A.fax21

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
How did it go? Where are the pics?!? LOL
Omg hey! Sorry I'm just seeing your message. I keep meaning to post pics, but I want to get my tint done first! Although it's completely stock, I wasn't expecting to get so many compliments from people in parking lots. The sting gray is just beautiful. :involve:

As for my Criswell experience...

Leon was amazing, super professional and answered all of my questions. I will definitely buy from him again, and I see why he's highly recommended. Absolutely no complaints.

I wasn't crazy about the finance guy. I asked a lot of questions and calculated every last penny, lol. He kept trying to rush me to just sign, but I like to take my time reviewing the numbers when purchasing a vehicle. He even had the nerve to say he was tired and hungry, implying that I was taking up too much of his time. He kept hitting on me, and just acted in a way that was less professional than I would have liked.

Unfortunately, this is always my experience at dealerships. But Leon and my Willys definitely made up for that part of the purchase experience.

How are you liking your Rubi?!

amajoh

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab, 2014 JK Willys
3% below invoice on JL Rubicon... talk to Neil Carpenter in Conroe TX.-- Demontrond Jeep
Ordered mine 5/14/2021.... status is built and waiting on inspection...
Do you happen to have his email?

JohnD170

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI (Mk VI); 2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon
Omg hey! Sorry I'm just seeing your message. I keep meaning to post pics, but I want to get my tint done first! Although it's completely stock, I wasn't expecting to get so many compliments from people in parking lots. The sting gray is just beautiful. :involve:

As for my Criswell experience...

Leon was amazing, super professional and answered all of my questions. I will definitely buy from him again, and I see why he's highly recommended. Absolutely no complaints.

I wasn't crazy about the finance guy. I asked a lot of questions and calculated every last penny, lol. He kept trying to rush me to just sign, but I like to take my time reviewing the numbers when purchasing a vehicle. He even had the nerve to say he was tired and hungry, implying that I was taking up too much of his time. He kept hitting on me, and just acted in a way that was less professional than I would have liked.

Unfortunately, this is always my experience at dealerships. But Leon and my Willys definitely made up for that part of the purchase experience.

How are you liking your Rubi?!
Congratulations on your purchase! That’s unfortunate about the finance guy. I guess it’s never a perfect experience.

the Rubi is great! Swapped out the hardtop for a Trektop Ultra for the summer and absolutely loving it!

Sponsored

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3% below invoice on JL Rubicon... talk to Neil Carpenter in Conroe TX.-- Demontrond Jeep
Ordered mine 5/14/2021.... status is built and waiting on inspection...
So they are at 3% under invoice. What is their dealer, doc or delivery fee?
If its $500, that makes your 3% really 2% give or take.

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
So they are at 3% under invoice. What is their dealer, doc or delivery fee?
If its $500, that makes your 3% really 2% give or take.
Their doc fee was $150 in 2018 and again earlier this year. No adds, just the price quoted, $150 doc fee, tax & title. Your financing or theirs, no difference
On my deal, the $150 was .27% so guess you can figure you might be around 2.5-2.75% below invoice with the doc fee.
phone: 281-541-0908
email: [email protected]

Last edited:

ChrisNC

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I ordered a Sport S Unlimited from Leon Travis at Criswell Jeep on June 12 at 5% below invoice, which worked out to be 8% below sticker. The next day, Leon sent me an email with the VIN. Today, Leon sent me an email with an estimated ship date of July 1. I highly recommend Leon! He is a straight up guy and will not BS ya!

A.fax21

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Congratulations on your purchase! That’s unfortunate about the finance guy. I guess it’s never a perfect experience.

the Rubi is great! Swapped out the hardtop for a Trektop Ultra for the summer and absolutely loving it!
That's awesome!!! I got the sky one touch, it's been so fun to just have the roof open with a touch of a button. And the convenience makes it worth every penny.

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Their doc fee was $150 in 2018 and again earlier this year. No adds, just the price quoted, $150 doc fee, tax & title. Your financing or theirs, no difference
On my deal, the $150 was .27% so guess you can figure you might be around 2.5-2.75% below invoice with the doc fee.
phone: 281-541-0908
email: [email protected]
Thank's for the info. It's always good to know the doc fee. It's not always mentioned and it can be a significant part of the deal. $150 is very reasonable.
Sponsored