Mroliver927

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2021 Sahara Unlimited 4xe
Day 51 from order?
Yes, I gained information from another thread that Jeep Chat will not open a case unless you are 50+ days from order. I DO understand others have been waiting longer than me.

Advertisement

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
Yes, I gained information from another thread that Jeep Chat will not open a case unless you are 50+ days from order. I DO understand others have been waiting longer than me.
Yeah, over here… lol… ordered 3/30 and was all going well, until ~4/27, when we got the build sheet… now… just 🦗🦗 … dealer informed me I’m not his only long standing order he’s been having issues getting…. Must be something I ordered, but I don’t know what exactly…

whenasked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4XE
Went to Trim phase today
Darn: Changed again today.

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending the installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently, no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.

First Name
Sydney and Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sahara Snazzberry
@theymustbetrippin - I am in the same boat! I ordered 5/29/21 left the dealership with my VIN # and VON # in D status. I checked with chat every couple days. I thought I was ahead of the game a bit. nope. According to dealer, he was told it's scheduled to be built next week and that they are waiting on a few to be shipped to them in the next 2-3 weeks. ( to NJ) No clue what that will mean for me but I am very impatient since this is my first Jeep as well and it's summer.
I wish our dealer would give us a little more info! He won't even answer our texts or calls. :facepalm: Keep us posted on your build! Since we ordered around the same time, we can commiserate together!

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Now entering 20 weeks post ordering and Week 6 of D status with no end in sight.
Excitement has turned to frustration has turned to indifference.
As far as I'm concerned, FCA/Stellantis can go "Jeep" themselves.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
At this point, anyone who ordered manual door locks, windows, and none of the features, should call them up and point out that they expect their jeep in the next five days... since they're not impacted by the chip delay. :clap:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
What group are Willy's in on the chart and order tracker? Sport?
I did check this in the data on Tuesday and indeed they're all listed as sports on cryptostickers.net. I found a recent slight delay for Willys over others recently, hovering in the 5--10dy range.

As far as the reports I post, I've already fetched out the 392s, so I can grab the Willys and list them separately. But yeah if it doesn't happen for this weekend's report someone remind me. :blush:

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I did check this in the data on Tuesday and indeed they're all listed as sports on cryptostickers.net. I found a recent slight delay for Willys over others recently, hovering in the 5--10dy range.

As far as the reports I post, I've already fetched out the 392s, so I can grab the Willys and list them separately. But yeah if it doesn't happen for this weekend's report someone remind me. :blush:
so a Willys + GG Windshield order would you expect that to come by August

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
79 Days in… so frustrating waiting this long. It is what it is. Dealer reached out to his sales rep, but haven’t heard anything back. Opened up a case with Jeep Chat a week ago, still no update. Of course when I opened that they said it wasn’t showing any type of delay… 🤨…72 days and not considered delayed… ok…

It wouldn’t be so bad if I knew where it was at or what it was waiting on. Last update was that it was built and in storage awaiting additional accessories…
So sorry to hear this! I don’t know why they can’t at least tell us what the hold up is! Someone, somewhere knows- why can’t that info be shared with the owner in this amazing age of technology? It doesn’t get the Jeep to you any faster but somehow knowing what is going on helps us feel better. I hope you hear something soon.

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
Yesterday was day 51 and requested a case be opened with Jeep Chat. They did open a case and provided a case number. I was going to wait 48 hours to ask for an update on the case as I was told 1- 2 business days but today I received the following:

Hello Mr. Oliver,

I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler 4xe!

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is built and is presently pending shipment via the next available shipping carrier. I have reached out to our logistics teams to ensure your order remains prioritized for delivery as well as to gather an estimated delivery window to share further with you. I hope to have additional delivery updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

---This at the very least states it's waiting on shipment and not being held for additional inspections or parts as I was previously communicated via Jeep Chat. I guess I'm leaning towards being a little more excited now.
I opened a case yesterday and today received this same exact email, word for word. It was also from Jeff!

Sponsored

Rogue Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon
We built a 2021 Snazzberry Unlimited Sahara in Foley, Alabama. Most of the bells and whistles. Three-piece hard top. Fender flares and body color top.

Order date: 5/25
VIN: 5/28
We ordered on 5/6 and the build started on 5/16...so about 10 days. The build took another 10 days until around 5/26 and shipped on 5/28. So about 3 weeks after ordering until it was complete. Shipping to FL took another 12 days.

Hard to say for sure since build times seem to vary so widely, but seems like things may have slowed down a bit in the last month. Hopefully once your build starts you could expect it in about 3 weeks.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
so a Willys + GG Windshield order would you expect that to come by August
Currently there's been no (solid) information provided about the GG delays, other than that they exist. At some point I'd expect them all to start rolling, when that is I don't think anyone can say yet. So far it's been 6 weeks since the first one was ordered not a single one confirmed past D status.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Hard to say for sure since build times seem to vary so widely, but seems like things may have slowed down a bit in the last month.
Indeed the chip shortages and other things are continuing to cause overall delays for at least 40% of builds.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking percentiles-request-to-build

Odierub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
First want to say I feel for you folks that have been waiting weeks upon weeks. Hope you can hang in there, seeing your new Jeep will be worth it. But at the same time there must be a better communication system put in place. Here goes my approximate time line.
Granite JLUR
Order placed 5/20
VON 5/21
VIN 5/22
Build 6/1
SB 6/7
Ship 6/10
LZ 6/12
LTZ 6/14
Dealer received 6/17

2.0, auto, prem stitched leather, steel bumper, safety group, color fenders, prem radio, cold weather,LED, proximity

NO GG

good luck to all and thank you to those that helped this Jeep newbie.

Advertisement

Advertisement