Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
non-removable top, but keep the freedom panels

spare under the tail. move the muffler and remove the stow bin.

longer seat tracks

steel wheel option (available from Mopar parts, not from the factory)
What's to be gained by making the hard top non-removable?

It's doubtful that even the 32" spare could be safely stowed under the vehicle, with respect to the Wrangler's core off-road mission brief.

Longer seat tracks: Yes, please.

Steel wheels are standard on the Sport. Was there something else in mind?

BobW

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6sp MT; 2019 GC; 2021 Lego JLR
Clubs

You may already know this and still have a complaint, but just in case you (or others) don’t . . . You can start in 4L without the clutch PROVIDED that it is after a stall. After stalling (accidentally or on purpose) you have about 20 seconds to restart without using the clutch. The message on the dash indicates that for that time, and if you don’t restart during that period the message and starting procedure changes back to “normal.”

It’s not ideal but it does work
Thanks, Jim, I appreciate the note, I did know but probably not everybody does. I was accustomed to routine no-clutch stop/start in 4L with my old 5sp Cherokee. Since the Rubicon OM described no-clutch start as an "off-road feature", with no limitations listed, I had anticipated the same.

Still, I will say I was pleased with the ease of normal clutch starts even on (for me anyway) some pretty rough places going up the Wheeler Crest trail. Maybe it's the Rubicon gearing...

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I added auto up windows on mine and its one of my favorite things ive done
Got a link to a guide or anything? I will 100% be wanting to do this to mine when it arrives.

Sponsored

cocaine_white

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Got a link to a guide or anything? I will 100% be wanting to do this to mine when it arrives.
Its called a DEI 535t and you'll need one per pair of windows so two for a 4 door. They're about $60 each. There's a write up on the installation somewhere on this site but i just paid a friend like a hundred bucks to install mine
Sponsored