Sponsored

Jeep. It’s an AWE thing. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU is available now.

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
I've been getting a number of messages asking about the differences between Track, Tread, resonate and non-resonated mid-pipes. We just released this Product Rundown video to help answer the question of "Which system is right for me?".

Check it out:

Sponsored

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired U.S. Army 23 years
I've been getting a number of messages asking about the differences between Track, Tread, resonate and non-resonated mid-pipes. We just released this Product Rundown video to help answer the question of "Which system is right for me?".

Check it out:

What would be the cost?

Jeepless

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR XR
I just installed this exhaust (3.6l trail edition) and it’s perfect for what I need and wanted. However, I just read some reviews regarding the exhaust hitting the rear track bar with a relocation that most after market lifts come with. Since I plan on lifting this over the next month or so, I wanted to confirm that? Any options? I’m guessing if that’s the case I’ll remove and sell or see what a shop can do about welding on a different hanger and doing a turn down after the midpipe. Any help would be appreciated

it might be nice to add that the exhaust won’t work with aftermarket lifts if this is the case.

Sponsored

Red Willy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Beach High Tide, 2021 2 dr. Willys stick
Occupation
Professional Nobody
Forum discount?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
I just installed this exhaust (3.6l trail edition) and it’s perfect for what I need and wanted. However, I just read some reviews regarding the exhaust hitting the rear track bar with a relocation that most after market lifts come with. Since I plan on lifting this over the next month or so, I wanted to confirm that? Any options? I’m guessing if that’s the case I’ll remove and sell or see what a shop can do about welding on a different hanger and doing a turn down after the midpipe. Any help would be appreciated

it might be nice to add that the exhaust won’t work with aftermarket lifts if this is the case.
J, I have not received reports of what you're referencing. Went down a very deep hole, and the support team had a note about a teraflex kit with a sway bar drop bracket (that wasn't available when we developed our suite, IIRC) which took away quite a few inches of clearance in that area causing a bit of contact. The Tread Edition snakes around this drop bracket, on the other hand.

I will keep a pulse.