Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Morning Jeepers and Jeepettes. Have a great Tuesday!

A bit down today. Most of you already know that ovarian cancer took my wonderful wife early in 2020. Now, a very good friend of mine that has been battling prostate cancer, that is very aggressive, is having a hard time keeping it under control. The diagnosis was just over a year ago and the only treatments that were having any effect, were damaging his heart. I'm not ready to lose a good friend, too.
All - Get checked regularly and pay attention. I finally scheduled the colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures for this month.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1623753797004

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Morning Jeepers and Jeepettes. Have a great Tuesday!

A bit down today. Most of you already know that ovarian cancer took my wonderful wife early in 2020. Now, a very good friend of mine that has been battling prostate cancer, that is very aggressive, is having a hard time keeping it under control. The diagnosis was just over a year ago and the only treatments that were having any effect, were damaging his heart. I'm not ready to lose a good friend, too.
All - Get checked regularly and pay attention. I finally scheduled the colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures for this month.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1623753797004
I am sorry to hear that. I didn't realize it was so recent with your wife too. We're all here for you Tim!

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Good Morning all!!

This...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1623757421823
was in the middle lane of the highway this morning...and I couldn't see it until the truck I was following (not too closely) barely missed it. It wouldn't have been that much of an obstacle for the Jeep but it is nice today so I rode the Spyder. Don't have ANYWHERE near the ground clearance on the Spyder that I do on the Jeep. LOL

When I got to work, I called 911 to report debris in the lanes. Sure hope no one hit it before it could be picked up.

Other than that...life is good.

Hope everyone has an awesome Tuesday!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1623757713641

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1623757734589

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1623757745974

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Okay. Got do drive my brother's C6 yesterday... It was AWESOME!

Makes me really miss the Mustang!

But anyway while we were driving we had the T-Top off and the windows down. I was cruising along at about 60 when I notice my brother stopped talking and was coughing a lot. I slow down and he can barely say to me, "I swallowed a bug!"

So I pull over as soon as I can, and it just happens to be a Mini Cooper dealership. He jumps out and spends the next several minutes dry heaving behind a Mini while I wait in the car. He finally recovered without actually spewing. God only knows what the sales staff were thinking when they saw this. :CWL:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 64539429130__3D856AD9-BAF5-4E1D-8FA7-B388DEDAB944.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 64539385041__4D6B587F-0960-4BA0-B0F2-5C4C0EF274DA.JPG

Sponsored

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
Things in Jeeps have a tendency to levitate and depart the vehicle. I had a paper towel roll that was tucked under the passenger seat suddenly launch itself right into my face and start to unroll at 70mph! What's worse is that instead of slowing down to safely remove said vision blockage, I kept on driving at speed all while fighting with the paper towels. Not smart.
The whole time I'm reading this I'm thinking "that damn paper towel roll is going to cover my windshield as I drive behind that spastic guy"

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
I am sorry to hear that. I didn't realize it was so recent with your wife too. We're all here for you Tim!
Thanks much, Sean. Appreciate it.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
What a gorgeous 'Vette. Glad your bro is okay. and you were able to laugh about it.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Good Morning all!!

This...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 64539385041__4D6B587F-0960-4BA0-B0F2-5C4C0EF274DA.JPG
was in the middle lane of the highway this morning...and I couldn't see it until the truck I was following (not too closely) barely missed it. It wouldn't have been that much of an obstacle for the Jeep but it is nice today so I rode the Spyder. Don't have ANYWHERE near the ground clearance on the Spyder that I do on the Jeep. LOL

When I got to work, I called 911 to report debris in the lanes. Sure hope no one hit it before it could be picked up.

Other than that...life is good.

Hope everyone has an awesome Tuesday!!!
You missed it, right??? Glad you're okay. That is scary on a bike or 3 wheeler.
Sponsored