Recommended Dealers List

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
Picked mine up today from Bud Clary in Wa. I ordered it on 4/16 from Phillip Olson and was turned over to Aydin when Phillip left the dealership. Everything with the numbers was perfect, they locked me into April lease numbers. I was in finance for all of 5 minutes with zero attempt to sell me anything.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List FFE191AA-646F-414D-A144-FBA4D82A8642
Sponsored

Canyonero02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JLUR
Picked up my Jeep from Gupton outside of Nashville today. My flight was delayed a couple three hours, but they still sent a driver to pick me up and got me in and out as quick as they could. It’s a small dealership, so they can only do the paperwork for one customer at a time, and my delay messed up the flow. I think the driver made theee round trips to the airport today, super nice guy. Their lot was full of customer ordered jeeps waiting to be picked up. I have absolutely no complaints. There was no attempt to upsell or add anything. Just friendly, honest people aiming to please. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another vehicle from them. Daniel and Rene were awesome. Jeep performed great on my 400 mile drive home.

Did you see my Sarge Green JLUR sitting in the lot? I'll be there next weekend to pick up.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Did you see my Sarge Green JLUR sitting in the lot? I'll be there next weekend to pick up.
Have you talked to Daniel over the phone or only through email? I’m ready to give them a deposit but I haven’t had any contact other than email. I guess I have trust issues…

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Have you talked to Daniel over the phone or only through email? I’m ready to give them a deposit but I haven’t had any contact other than email. I guess I have trust issues…
He is so busy that email is the best way to contact him. I picked up my JL from him on 5/28 and did
the whole deal with him via email. I called him once and I was lucky to get him on the phone.
He told me that the dealership gets an extra 30 deals a month just from the JL forum. I
will definitely purchase my next one from him. Put your trust issues aside and go for it.
You will be happy you did. Good Luck!

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I went through a dealer I found on here, Jim Butler CDJR in Linn Missouri. I worked with Steve Boeckmann. I found his contact info here, gave him a call and sent over a build sheet from Jeep.com. I got a price back from him that same day and noticed I selected an option I didn't want, so I sent back another build sheet before bed and got a new price back from Steve early am. Had my order submitted on 4/29/21 and my Jeep was on the dealer lot 5/20/21. Steve had it marked as sold and put off to the side of the lot so it wasn't being used as a test drive vehicle, when I showed up to pick up my jeep about a week after it had been on the lot there were 3 miles on it. I drove down from Minnesota and asked about trading my vehicle in. They gave me a trade in price over the phone after sending them some pictures and didn't try to change the trade in value the day I arrived. Everything was straight forward and Steve was extremely easy to work with. I live in Minnesota and purchasing out of state from them was super easy to do. I would highly recommend reaching out to Steve if you're in the market for a new Jeep. Great guy to work with and he's very particular about how he handles orders for his customers. I've read stories on here were people show up to a dealer to pick up their new Jeep only to find out it had been a test drive vehicle for tire kickers, not the case with Steve.

Steve Boeckmann
Sales Consultant
Jim Butler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
317 West Main St.
Linn, MO 65051
www.jimbutlercdjr.com
https://dl-mail.ymail.com/ws/downlo...S43Nr44p-b0LmlbhPN9gO77YaXYsR4RvwvgV3QYEmzl84

Sponsored

Canyonero02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JLUR
He is pretty busy. I think he told me he was working on 50 Jeep orders when I talked to him last week. Early on I got responses fast, some days it took a while. They're a small dealer with a lot of business, just be patient. I'll be dealing with Renee when I pick mine up, Daniel said he was heading out of town next weekend.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
He is so busy that email is the best way to contact him. I picked up my JL from him on 5/28 and did
the whole deal with him via email. I called him once and I was lucky to get him on the phone.
He told me that the dealership gets an extra 30 deals a month just from the JL forum. I
will definitely purchase my next one from him. Put your trust issues aside and go for it.
You will be happy you did. Good Luck!
He is pretty busy. I think he told me he was working on 50 Jeep orders when I talked to him last week. Early on I got responses fast, some days it took a while. They're a small dealer with a lot of business, just be patient. I'll be dealing with Renee when I pick mine up, Daniel said he was heading out of town next weekend.
Thanks, just placed my order with Daniel! He has always been fast to respond to emails. This will be the first vehicle I have ordered. Also I have never bought from an out of state dealer before or over email. I left off the gorilla glass so maybe it won’t take to long to build. But I did get the 3.0 with half doors in snazzberry.

Ctd02puller

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4dr JK. 2017 GC
I emailed him yesterday on a Grand Cherokee I'm considering purchasing. He emailed back
that, Today I'm working on 30 new orders and trying to get 30 deliveries out. It's not a
big dealership so he is swamped. After you take delivery go to bonus drive.com
and see if you qualify for an extra $250 check. You have to be affiliated with one of the listed companies. I used the company my wife works for and I just got an email approval today.
Good luck with your deal!
When you got the quote back on that from Daniel at Gupton was he discounting the Cherokee 6-8% under like they are for the Wranglers?

Ctd02puller

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4dr JK. 2017 GC
Jeept: sorry I meant Grand Cherokee. I’m buying a Laredo X For the Wifey along with a 4xE for me.
So that would help out 2fold!!!

Sponsored

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeept: sorry I meant Grand Cherokee. I’m buying a Laredo X For the Wifey along with a 4xE for me.
So that would help out 2fold!!!
Daniel told me that he can't do the same type of deal on the Grand Cherokee.
So I think he only has invoice less the 3% hold back to work with. When you
work a deal on the Laredo with him, let me know what he comes up with for you.
The Grand Cherokee is getting a major redesign for 2022. So if there isn't a big
price increase, I'll probably order a 22.

Rogue Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon
I've seen a few people mention that they can't find a dealer willing to do deals in FL. We went through Mike Peralta at Lakeland Dodge in Lakeland, FL. Our first call to him we mentioned we found his name on this forum and he quoted us 7% under invoice right from the bat - with affiliate discount but without any need to finance. We ordered in early may and took delivery this week. He was very straightforward and easy to deal, no high pressure on anything.

He did mention when I picked it up that he might not be able to do as well today as he did a month ago though. But he'd definitely be worth at least a call if you're in this area and looking for a good price.

Mike Peralta
https://www.lakelanddodge.com
863-248-4227

8NrtUYR.jpg

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
I've seen a few people mention that they can't find a dealer willing to do deals in FL. We went through Mike Peralta at Lakeland Dodge in Lakeland, FL. Our first call to him we mentioned we found his name on this forum and he quoted us 7% under invoice right from the bat - with affiliate discount but without any need to finance. We ordered in early may and took delivery this week. He was very straightforward and easy to deal, no high pressure on anything.

He did mention when I picked it up that he might not be able to do as well today as he did a month ago though. But he'd definitely be worth at least a call if you're in this area and looking for a good price.

Mike Peralta
863-248-4227

8NrtUYR.jpg
The problem I have with Florida dealers are their dealer fees. Florida has the highest dealer fees than any other state in the country. Total ripoff.
I'm glad you received a good deal.

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Mike Peralta
863-248-4227

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 8NrtUYR
So you got 7% under invoice from him plus the dealer fee, right? What was the dealer fee and
were there any other add on fees associated with the deal, besides tax and license?

ChrisNC

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just placed an order today for an Unlimited Sport S with the amazing Leon Travis at Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg MD.....8% below MSRP....5% below invoice! I highly recommend Leon...a few emails and a few texts and we were on our way!
Sponsored

Last edited: