Recommended Dealers List

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I checked in with Rob last week and he would only do 1% with Treadlightly claiming it was due to the chip shortage... which I understand has not impact in the JL's. Go figure.
Yeah, I picked up my Jeep from Rob on Thursday. Rob told me that he had to back off the the discounts for the time being. I can tell you the lots around here are looking pretty slim pickins. I am glad I got the discount I did, but Iā€™m not sure it would have changed my decision if I didnā€˜t get the discount. I have heard that the recommended salesman in Idaho is still giving sizable discounts off invoice. You might check into that. Good luck.
Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Just picked up my new JT from Gupton today. Best experience buying a car in my life. A+. Absolutely fantastic.

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
Got my Jeep today! Didn't have any issues with Bud Clary's finance department, but I was already pre-approved through my credit union and just gave them the application number to fill out a purchase order.

Now it's time to start ordering stuff for the build!
thatā€™s good to hear! You didnā€™t happen to see a Granite Crystal 4xe with the one touch top sitting there? Mine was in Kent on Friday and Iā€™m supposed to fly up on Tuesday.

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
thatā€™s good to hear! You didnā€™t happen to see a Granite Crystal 4xe with the one touch top sitting there? Mine was in Kent on Friday and Iā€™m supposed to fly up on Tuesday.
Nah I didn't go in the back, looks like we were on the same shipment schedule, yours is probably there already. Move up your flight! I'd recommend bringing your own financing though, them not even trying to beat my credit union says loads to me.

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
Nah I didn't go in the back, looks like we were on the same shipment schedule, yours is probably there already. Move up your flight! I'd recommend bringing your own financing though, them not even trying to beat my credit union says loads to me.
Iā€™ll talk to Aydin tomorrow. Iā€™m leasing so Iā€™m pretty much at their mercy. Iā€™ve had nothing but great dealings with Aydin since ordering. I had them give me numbers already so Iā€™m pretty sure they arenā€™t going to jerk me around.

Sponsored

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL HellaYella
3% below invoice on JL Rubicon... talk to Neil Carpenter in Conroe TX.-- Demontrond Jeep
Ordered mine 5/14/2021.... status is built and waiting on inspection...

Last edited:

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Willys 4xe, '17 Subaru Crosstrek
Looking for a dealership/ sales person in the MA/ Southern NH region willing to work a "reasonable" deal on a JLU '21 order. Most seem uninterested or happy to order a vehicle at MSRP, less any applicable factory incentives, which are non-existent on Wranglers. I guess I may have to wait 6 months or more for things to normalize?!

Last edited:

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Looking for a dealership/ sales person in the MA/ Southern NH region willing to work a "reasonable" deal on a JLU '21 order. Most seem uninterested or happy to order a vehicle at MSRP, less any applicable factory incentives, which are non-existent on Wranglers. I guess I may have to wait 6 months or more for things to normalize?!
Or, get 8% under invoice now, no brain damage deal, from Gupton north of Nashville. Fly down and make a road trip out of it.

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Any dealers in New England still doing >2% under invoice?
Criswell Jeep 10 day special offer:

Factory orders 5% below invoice now through Friday, June 18, 2021 @ 6:00 pm EST.

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders ā€“ 5% below factory invoice (2% Jeep Forum member + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local tax, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge (canā€™t change company policy but we can give them away!)

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

Please contact us at [email protected].

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Criswell Jeep 10 day special offer:

Factory orders 5% below invoice now through Friday, June 18, 2021 @ 6:00 pm EST.

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders ā€“ 5% below factory invoice (2% Jeep Forum member + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local tax, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge (canā€™t change company policy but we can give them away!)

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

Please contact us at [email protected].

Sponsored

JohnD170

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI (Mk VI); 2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon
HUGE thank you for mentioning me to Leon during your appointment yesterday, lol. He called me right away to give me a status update. If that isn't amazing customer service, I dunno what is.

My Jeep ended up arriving at Criswell this morning and I'll be picking it up this weekend. (And will definitely be taking your planned route back to NJ!) Hope you're loving your new Jeep!!!!

How did it go? Where are the pics?!? LOL

sacmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler on order, LC 100 series, GX460
Picked up my Jeep from Gupton outside of Nashville today. My flight was delayed a couple three hours, but they still sent a driver to pick me up and got me in and out as quick as they could. Itā€™s a small dealership, so they can only do the paperwork for one customer at a time, and my delay messed up the flow. I think the driver made theee round trips to the airport today, super nice guy. Their lot was full of customer ordered jeeps waiting to be picked up. I have absolutely no complaints. There was no attempt to upsell or add anything. Just friendly, honest people aiming to please. I wouldnā€™t hesitate to purchase another vehicle from them. Daniel and Rene were awesome. Jeep performed great on my 400 mile drive home.

63E3148A-3A4C-4F29-BCE4-EC09F3F798EC.jpeg

91D9D8D5-1AFD-444B-A019-68F0F79ACC43.jpeg

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
Picked up my Jeep from Gupton outside of Nashville today. My flight was delayed a couple three hours, but they still sent a driver to pick me up and got me in and out as quick as they could. Itā€™s a small dealership, so they can only do the paperwork for one customer at a time, and my delay messed up the flow. I think the driver made theee round trips to the airport today, super nice guy. Their lot was full of customer ordered jeeps waiting to be picked up. I have absolutely no complaints. There was no attempt to upsell or add anything. Just friendly, honest people aiming to please. I wouldnā€™t hesitate to purchase another vehicle from them. Daniel and Rene were awesome. Jeep performed great on my 400 mile drive home.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 91D9D8D5-1AFD-444B-A019-68F0F79ACC43

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 91D9D8D5-1AFD-444B-A019-68F0F79ACC43
how long did it take from the time you ordered to the time it arrived?
thanks.

jhono235

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
+1 for Mike Clinnin at Mall of Ga CDJR for anyone in or around Georgia. Ordered a rubi from him on May 5th, picked it up today. 7% off of invoice with affiliate # and dealer financing. Went with my own financing though for 6% off. Was in and out in about an hour. Easiest car sales experience I've ever had.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 20210609_112952
Sponsored

Last edited: