K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Order date 12/14/20 firecracker 392
No movement on build until 5/15 when I added G glass.
Received a Von and Vin on 5/17.
Emailed FCA 6/6 for new vehicle build status.
This is the response I received today 6/8.
1623196685157.png

3 minutes later I received this email.
1623196832006.png

Emails could have gotten mixed up in the line up as multiple text messages are received out of order sometimes. Brad
Wow you’ve got patience!

Advertisement

sacmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler on order, LC 100 series, GX460
Looks AWESOME! Congrats! Please post one with those elusive half doors…
Gotta get it home and first thing we're gonna do is throw the half doors on and check them out!
I picked my Jeep up from Gupton today. Ordered on 5/4. They have a bunch of customer ordered jeeps on the lot. Was surprised how small the dealership is. Not sure if it was yours, but I peaked in the back of one Jeep that was stuffed with huge boxes which I assumed were the half doors. If so, I wouldn’t plan on any backseat passengers for the trip home. The folks at Gupton were great. Most hassle free car shopping experience ever. Will be a customer for life for any future FCA products. Pic of my Jeep from today.

32D07B8C-C882-40BC-9AE3-3FD6E2C5CD7E.jpeg

Purple Turtle

First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Purple TJ, 2021 HellaYella JLUR
All your jeep pictures look great!!

Here is my build info

ordered 4/27
vin 4/30
got "ship date" - build date of 5/28, which moved to 6/5, then moved to 6/12
6/7 trim
6/8 finished trim and is waiting shipping
6/8 got email from crypto that I had a build sheet, found said sheet but not on 24 hr list
6/9 found on page 1 of this thread... (so my build sheet is there everyone if you wanna see my build)
No estimated dates or anything for when it will ship or whats going on. I don't like that they use the same code for possibly on hold or ready to ship...... those are two very different things in my opinion.

Purple Turtle

First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Purple TJ, 2021 HellaYella JLUR
So I just checked jeep chat... well waiting on their update now but their opening lines have changed to stellantis....... they should just stick with jeep even though owners have changed

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1623237365783

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
Gotta get it home and first thing we're gonna do is throw the half doors on and check them out!
I ordered from Gupton too.. when did you order yours and what options… mine was ordered 3/30/21 and so far no idea when it will be in. No estimated arrival date as of yet.

Sponsored

jgoldenFLA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JKU currently - awaiting del of '21 JLU Sport S
Weekly with dealer as well.

Jeepchat whenever I’m bored. I’ve a note with my question, my vin, and all the other info they ask for. I just copy and paste into the chat window when it opens.

LOL... same!!

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
Anyone know what could cause or have been in paint status for a while? I had an estimated ship (build) date of 6/4, entered Trim 6/3. But have been paint for the last 6 days starting 6/4. Did they run out of yellow paint or something?

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Anyone know what could cause or have been in paint status for a while? I had an estimated ship (build) date of 6/4, entered Trim 6/3. But have been paint for the last 6 days starting 6/4. Did they run out of yellow paint or something?
Not Hella but I've been "In Paint" for 2 weeks. Not sure what the deal is. Old school Bright White.

ShaunBJeeps

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee X4, 2017 GMC Sierra
I ordered from Gupton too.. when did you order yours and what options… mine was ordered 3/30/21 and so far no idea when it will be in. No estimated arrival date as of yet.
I ordered 5/11. Eco diesel, half doors, one touch top, front camera, leather.

have you chatted with Jeep. It seems like a lot of people who order from Gupton are getting them in 3-5 weeks. Wonder if there’s some option you ordered that you could drop to get the order going faster.

Rogue Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon
So I just checked jeep chat... well waiting on their update now but their opening lines have changed to stellantis....... they should just stick with jeep even though owners have changed
Stellantis is such a dumb name; has zero personality whatsoever. Sounds like an ED drug or something.

Sponsored

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
I got that exact same message today.

Painting 6/4,
Inspections 6/7
Holding for storage or inspections 6/8.

I was told up to two weeks in this stage.
Looks like mine will be closer to three weeks in that stage if it actually is shipped out on 6/22 which is the estimate that my dealer gave me this morning (not the “ship date” which means build or the dealer ETA but the actual date it is supposed to go on the train apparently). Ordered 4/27. Could be two weeks or more once it gets on the train. Just wish it would arrive!!

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
Stellantis is such a dumb name; has zero personality whatsoever. Sounds like an ED drug or something.
Side effects of Stellantis may include impatience, frustration, confusion and insomnia. If you experience these symptoms contact your dealer repeatedly.

Talk to your dealer to find out if Stellantis is right for you....

NoVABr0ker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S 75D; Mercedes GLS450
I ordered a Sahara (2.0T, soft top, tech package) on 5/18 and have been in D1 for two weeks now. Hoping I hit the line soon and the build happens "in a day" like Disney+ told me it would.

My dealer told me they are supposed to say 6-8 weeks, but its really 4-6 weeks, and they got one recently in just 17 days.

So of course all I heard was "17 days max".

dblankenbaker

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of old Jeeps. JLURD ordered 5/7.
I ordered 5/11. Eco diesel, half doors, one touch top, front camera, leather.
Wait... you ordered 4 days AFTER me and it's already been delivered!?!!

Did you order the Hinge Gate Reinforcement??

I'd hate to think mine's sitting waiting for a part I could have ordered/installed after delivery. :headbang:

Advertisement

Advertisement