BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

NotMyHubbysJeep

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4-door Bright White 2021
Hey, Im a newbie to the club, ordered and picked up my JLU Bright White with the Sky one touch roof, and a black and tan interior. Recent upgrade - black mohave jeep wheels and falken 33's and a 1 inch lift, Tires+ Lift gave me two inches. Im happy with the height. Husband has a Red 2005 JL LWB with 37"'s thats a climb....

Here are some beginning and after photos.
Off to a good start. Located in Sandy Utah.

Jeep1.PNG

jeep3.jpg

jeep2.jpg
Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Hey, Im a newbie to the club, ordered and picked up my JLU Bright White with the Sky one touch roof, and a black and tan interior. Recent upgrade - black mohave jeep wheels and falken 33's and a 1 inch lift, Tires+ Lift gave me two inches. Im happy with the height. Husband has a Red 2005 JL LWB with 37"'s thats a climb....

Here are some beginning and after photos.
Off to a good start. Located in Sandy Utah.

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club jeep2

Congratulations šŸŽŠ

Iā€™m impatiently waiting for my white Jeep.

NorthFork631

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Sahara - 2021 Wrangler 392
Occupation
Realtor
Traded the sting grey in when this one showed up. I ordered white when decision time came back in November. While I like the sting grey JLUR I had, I still knew I LOVED the bright white, so when it came time to choose the color....white was my choice.
No major modifications planned so far. A lot of folks receiving these went with bigger tires immediately, I think it looks just fine with the 33ā€™s. The aggressive tread helps a lot with the looks IMO, and itā€™ll be my DD, so for now, sticking with the 33ā€™s. Have the reinforced tailgate, front trail camera, dual door group, hard & soft top + sun rider for hard top. Even though Iā€™m in the break-in stage, this thing is awesome! Been in a wrangler in some capacity for 30+ years, either as a DD or weekend fun, and this one tops them as far as an all arounder (still adore a proper CJ though). Wife loves her JL 2 door as well.
Glad to be in the bright white cub again.
I just took delivery on my White 392. I am in awe everyday with this beast. I just finished my break in and loved every mile of the break in. Went through my own unboxing as I got it with the half doors, What an amazing step from my lifted Sahara JK to this burly beast. This exhaust is amazing.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I just took delivery on my White 392. I am in awe everyday with this beast. I just finished my break in and loved every mile of the break in. Went through my own unboxing as I got it with the half doors, What an amazing step from my lifted Sahara JK to this burly beast. This exhaust is amazing.
Iā€™m really interested in seeing a white JL with one touch and half doors. Love that combo. I almost ordered one, but changed my mind to half doors and soft top.

Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Picked up our new factory order ā€˜21
JLUR with Sky One-Touch and Dark Saddle. Couldnā€™t be happier with it and our dealer, Innisfail Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Innisfail, AB, Canada.

A few dusk photos.

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club 47839748-8D59-42C3-B71E-ADB29DC9F733
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club 47839748-8D59-42C3-B71E-ADB29DC9F733
Nice!!!

I like the dark saddle. I didnā€™t realize that was an option.

Congrats šŸŽˆ enjoy

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR (incoming), 2013 Fiat 500T
Nice!!!

I like the dark saddle. I didnā€™t realize that was an option.

Congrats šŸŽˆ enjoy
Yeah, we love the dark saddle. I had it in my Audi TTS that I sold in the fall, so when we say that as an option + it deletes what I believe is the ugly red panel on the inside, there was no way i wasn't going to get that option. With the Sky One-Touch and white, I think it's a classy spec. Now to get the new Venom Rex VR501 in bronze. Already got the matching 6-spoke 602 for the trailer.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Yeah, we love the dark saddle. I had it in my Audi TTS that I sold in the fall, so when we say that as an option + it deletes what I believe is the ugly red panel on the inside, there was no way i wasn't going to get that option. With the Sky One-Touch and white, I think it's a classy spec. Now to get the new Venom Rex VR501 in bronze. Already got the matching 6-spoke 602 for the trailer.
I also donā€™t like the red dash and red stitching and warm color theme of screens (orange I think)... but Iā€™ll learn to like it... I hope

On the Pacifica... same 8.4ā€ head unit and dash screen has cool colors (blues) which I like better.

Sponsored

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
I also donā€™t like the red dash and red stitching and warm color theme of screens (orange I think)... but Iā€™ll learn to like it... I hope

On the Pacifica... same 8.4ā€ head unit and dash screen has cool colors (blues) which I like better.
You can change the colors/theme in the settings for the 8.4.