Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
I contacted Rob yesterday for a quote and they are only offering 1% below invoice with Thread Lightly at this time. :(
I had to slow down orders a little due to the chip shortage is shorting supply substantially.. I will re review in a a couple weeks.. check back with me.
Sponsored

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I had to slow down orders a little due to the chip shortage is shorting supply substantially.. I will re review in a a couple weeks.. check back with me.
Hmmm I thought the chip shortages didn’t effect the Wrangler according to Jeep?

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Sounds good. I just emailed you guys the other day but did not get a reply about when you are taking orders for MY22 as there are several conflicting reports on this.

Also, once I know I can definitely wait till the end of the month to get a better deal. Let me know because I am so close to ordering.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Sounds good. I just emailed you guys the other day but did not get a reply about when you are taking orders for MY22 as there are several conflicting reports on this.

Also, once I know I can definitely wait till the end of the month to get a better deal. Let me know because I am so close to ordering.
Kent at Peterson in Nampa, Id is still offering his 8% below invoice deal if you don't mind a cheap quick flight and awesome road trip in your new Jeep on your way home....

DMV was a breeze took me less than an hour total for inspection and registration if you're concerned about that.....yes, there is a bit of a finance game, but well worth the almost 12% off MSRP that I saved....

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Kent at Peterson in Nampa, Id is still offering his 8% below invoice deal if you don't mind a cheap quick flight and awesome road trip in your new Jeep on your way home....

DMV was a breeze took me less than an hour total for inspection and registration if you're concerned about that.....yes, there is a bit of a finance game, but well worth the almost 12% off MSRP that I saved....
I just need to know about the ordering dates. So many conflicting reports.

Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just need to know about the ordering dates. So many conflicting reports.
have you tried calling or emailing FCA directly?

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel

Can you elaborate on the process of registering it in CA and the "finance game"?
I had also gotten a quote from Kent but am still debating on waiting for a 2022 to order or ordering a 2021.

ElHobbz

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4wd Tacoma OR
Can you elaborate on the process of registering it in CA and the "finance game"?
I had also gotten a quote from Kent but am still debating on waiting for a 2022 to order or ordering a 2021.
I got my 4xe from Kent and I am a San Diego native. They mailed the registration to the DMV of my choice and the DMV notified me to come in and finish the registration process (smog, vin check, pick up plates) took less than an hour.

The financing game is keeping their inflated finance rate for 6 months. My credit union will still qualify my car as new when I refi so its still a net gain compared to purchasing in SoCal

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I got my 4xe from Kent and I am a San Diego native. They mailed the registration to the DMV of my choice and the DMV notified me to come in and finish the registration process (smog, vin check, pick up plates) took less than an hour.

The financing game is keeping their inflated finance rate for 6 months. My credit union will still qualify my car as new when I refi so its still a net gain compared to purchasing in SoCal
I hope you do understand that they can only suggest that you keep their financing for 6 months! They can’t and won’t be able to enforce anything if you refinance it in 30 days when you receive your first Jeep payment! It’s a simple interest loan you can pay it off or refi it anytime you want period!!

Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5% down and you have to use their financing....I have 800+ credit and got a 4.5% loan with US Bank which is like twice what I could get with my CU's. They ask you to keep the loan for six months, but if you wanted to you could pay what ever money you want towards the balance before your first payment to greatly reduce the interest...I went in to US Bank and just cut them a check for $18K before my first payment ... I have no problem paying a few bucks in interest to honor their deal long enough for them to get their kick back(probably like 3 months tops) than refi at better rate.

the money you save in sales tax alone is worth it, let alone the 11-12% off MSRP

Registering was simple, like the above mentioned , I will just add go get $30 smog check before you go to DMV once they notify you that the paper work is ready to go get picked up and complete registration. There is a new "get in line" option on the dmv website that is awesome and allows you to get in line and tells you what place you are in line before you even leave the house ...whole thing took less than an hour for registration and inspection at one of the busiest DMV's in So Cal here in Temecula

Last edited:

sd_fox_racer

First Name
efren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f150 fx4, jlu Rubicon soon
Can anyone pass me along kent's contact info. Would greatly appreciate it. Looking to buy my first jeep pretty soon. And im in san diego.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope you do understand that they can only suggest that you keep their financing for 6 months! They can’t and won’t be able to enforce anything if you refinance it in 30 days when you receive your first Jeep payment! It’s a simple interest loan you can pay it off or refi it anytime you want period!!

this is true, but luckily enough people honor the deal to allow them to keep giving such great discounts off MSRP by letting the banks subsidize those discounts.

If everyone just burnt them every time, these deals would most likely be reduced discounts or just dry up all together.

Both Kent and Ryan(finance) and the whole team at Peterson where a pleasure to work with and made it the best car buying experience I've ever had.....I will be a customer for life even tho they're 850 miles away :like:

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
I emailed Kent this morning. Messaged most of the local recommended dealers here in SoCal as well. No dice. Rydell is doing $500 under MSRP on all Wranglers, including the 392 right now. That's the best I found. Most dealers are at or above MSRP and some say $850 above invoice with no negations. Others have actually told me they are not accepting order for a few months, which I thought was weird too.
Sponsored