Sponsored

Don’t forget Bonusdrive money

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
FYI I submitted by Bonus Drive application on 5/27 for my 4xE lease. Approved today. Surprise $250 back!

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I applied on May 15 using my membership in a small, local credit union. Just received my check today!

It's like getting 2/3 of a new tire for free. :)

ElHobbz

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4wd Tacoma OR
Tried using my costco membership for affiliate but was told it's for employees, then tried Navy Federal as an account holder and was denied because it's for employees. Which affiliates are for members and not employees only? Lol

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Tried using my costco membership for affiliate but was told it's for employees, then tried Navy Federal as an account holder and was denied because it's for employees. Which affiliates are for members and not employees only? Lol
I used Allstate and didn't have to be a policyholder.

Here's the link:
https://allstate.bonusdrive.com/

Sponsored

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I think from what I remember when I did mine that it would make you eligible.

You basically just need to show any kind of connection to the participating businesses.

I was able to use Nationwide. I'm not an employee but just have one life insurance policy through them and that worked for me.

I see Navy Federal Credit Union on the list. I'm not an employee there, but I am an accountholder. I wonder if that makes me eligible? 🤔

When/if I pull the trigger on the new Jeep, I'll be trading in my 4Runner so I've got that part covered.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I used Fidelity, I just scanned the front page of my statement (which doesn't have any account numbers but has my name)