Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
In the summary table cryptostickers showed my engine as unknown but when I looked up my specific vehicle it was properly displaying the engine type. It could be a timing thing with data…
How do you look up your specific vehicle?
Just got great news this morning. Spoke to Jeep Chat and was told I’m now in the Framing stage! I guess my dealer was right about the estimated ship date actually being the build date. My estimated ship date is 6/4, so it seems like my Jeep will be done building sometime tomorrow. Just glad to finally be out of D1
How long were you in D and D1? I feel like it’s so random.

Advertisement

Canyonero02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JLUR
Starting to see these builds aren't that ransom. They no doubt make certain runs based on drivetrain. I ordered 5/15. Nothing unusual. Semi-loaded, White 2.0 Rubi. No sticker or build. No biggie. Only been 3 weeks but looking at the new info the last three days I'm seeing a pattern. Lots of folks after me have their build sheets and some even their stickers. But looking right now this morning at the new ones with builds or stickers. There are several Rubi's but they all have the Penstar, not one 2.0 Rubi. But.... Several new 2.0's added but all are Sports or Sahara, zero 2.0 Rubi's. Been that way for three days. If you look at the list it looks like they made a run of Sports, then a run of Rubicons with 3.0 and V6. Makes since. They wouldn't have their line set up for Sports, run a couple sports thru, then do a 2.0 Rubi, then a Sahara Diesel, etc... Hopefully they do a run of 2.0 Rubi's this week :) At this point I wonder if my dealer would be cool with them taking delivery of mine and selling on their lot and let me wait until the 2022 orders open up. It looks like I'll be taking delivery on my 2021 after the 2022 orders start, not production but orders. Not expecting big changes in the 22's, just having a model year newer would be nice. I was expecting the 6-8 week build. Maybe they think Arkansas is in Canada ehh :)
Ordered a JLUR with 2.0 on 5/18. It arrived at the dealership in TN today, 6/3.

jhp8

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Has anyone had a car go from I (Inspection) back to G (Trim). I was in inspection before and now I am in trim?

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I am now an official member of the Jeep Wrangler club!

Here’s the build and order/delivery timeline.

2.0L I4 DOHC DI Turbo Engine w/ ESS
8-Spd Auto 850RE Trans
Hydro Blue Pearl Coat
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats Black
Body Color Fender Flares
LT285/70R17C BSW M/T tires
MOPAR Hinge-Gate Reinforcement
MOPAR HD Rock Slider w/Step Assist
Sky One-Touch Power Top
MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats
MOPAR Cargo Tub Liner
MOPAR Plastic Door Sill Guards
Trail Rail Management System
Jeep Trail Rated Kit
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
LED Lighting Group
Advanced Safety Group
Safety Group
Steel Bumper Group
4:1 Rock-Trac HD Full Time 4WD Sys
Integrated Off-Road Camera

VON 04/30
VIN 05/04
Scheduled ship date (build complete)05/15
Build status E - framing on 05/12
Build status F - paint on 05/12-13
Build status G - trim on 05/13
Build status JB - on 05/14
Build status KZ - on 05/15
Window Sticker on 05/17
Dealer ETA window is 05/26/2021 - 06/09/2021
Delivered 06/03/2021

Ordered from:
Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]

Most painless vehicle deal I have ever done. Well, if you ignore the amount of money these cost… I can’t recommend Rob any more highly.

Keep the faith, yours is on its way!

P.S. I’ve got four malls within easy driving range, my weekend is full! 😜

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B9F03388-5263-414F-B89A-67DCFCA9FFA0

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 8495F8FC-5358-45DA-AD4C-EE797BD4AEB8

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 4D30FCB9-04C6-41DC-8D8F-9910FD238B93

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking E0AD956F-10E9-4F25-A463-8BA3D2CA40A5

Sponsored

Jenny-van

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Question - I just got a notification and link to my build sheet for my 4xe Rubicon- but when I go to the link it says no record found for this VIN. Has anyone else experienced this. Also, Jeep Chat says they can see the build sheet and that the vehicle is currently out for accessories. Which is weird because I don’t think I ordered anything that requires accessories - perhaps the steel bumper package?
Same issue for me. I assumed it my own operator error. The link from this build tracker works, but when I query the fca with my VIN it says no build sheet found. I spoke to jeep chat today and they indicated it’s shipping, so I’m on the lookout for my window sticker now. Hasn’t popped up yet though.

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
Same issue for me. I assumed it my own operator error. The link from this build tracker works, but when I query the fca with my VIN it says no build sheet found. I spoke to jeep chat today and they indicated it’s shipping, so I’m on the lookout for my window sticker now. Hasn’t popped up yet though.
Try looking for your Jeep on your dealers website. Thats how I found my VIN

RoadRunner

First Name
Tami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Build Thread
Link
Sport Unlimited Altitude
5/13 placed order
5/20 VON/POC
5/22 VIN
5/24 build sheet
5/26 sticker
5/28 shipped
6/2 delivered

Picking it up tomorrow! 🥰

Hydro blue
3 piece Hard top
2.0 L Automatic
Convenience group
LED lights
side steps
technology group
all weather floor mats
A96E808D-2869-49C2-BB0E-D6FBA6D1A5BC.jpeg

Sponsored

Purple Turtle

First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Purple TJ, 2021 HellaYella JLUR
So great news!

Today Jeep chat says it's in the painting stage, after a month of D1 to D and back. My excitement is immeasurable. Still no build or sticker sheet though.
That is awesome!!!!! Congrats on moving forward... I'm stuck in D1 but with many Rubicon 3.6L going through I'm hoping mine gets lumped in with them. I'm thinking it isn't as random and the poster above is right.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I'm hopeful for you as well @Purple Turtle , but at the same time I'm pretty confident that their logistics include a large hat with a lot of VINs on tiny strips of paper. Also the hat isn't really large enough for all the VINs, so some end up on the floor. And if you bug jeep chat and customer care enough, eventually they get sick of you and send an intern to comb through the hat and floor for your VIN, or just print a new strip of paper for you.

Purple Turtle

First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Purple TJ, 2021 HellaYella JLUR
I'm hopeful for you as well @Purple Turtle , but at the same time I'm pretty confident that their logistics include a large hat with a lot of VINs on tiny strips of paper. Also the hat isn't really large enough for all the VINs, so some end up on the floor. And if you bug jeep chat and customer care enough, eventually they get sick of you and send an intern to comb through the hat and floor for your VIN, or just print a new strip of paper for you.
I do think you are right in some aspects.... I guess we will see as the lot of Rubicons with the 3.6 are going now are right before or right after my order date..... so we will see if I get lumped in there or pushed off further. I'm an MIS and Analytics major and think I could help them with their data to get people their jeeps in a timely fashion in a more fair way... its nuts some people only wait 2 weeks! And others I've seen months and months!

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I do think you are right in some aspects.... I guess we will see as the lot of Rubicons with the 3.6 are going now are right before or right after my order date..... so we will see if I get lumped in there or pushed off further. I'm an MIS and Analytics major and think I could help them with their data to get people their jeeps in a timely fashion in a more fair way... its nuts some people only wait 2 weeks! And others I've seen months and months!
For sure, I've spent a lot of time on chat and customer care trying to ask "the right way" to get an answer to the discrepancies, but the guide in this subforum does say:

No one but a select few know how orders are moved from D1 to build. Some orders sit for months before being built. Others may be built within a couple of weeks of order. Your dealer does not know why, Jeep Chat does not know why, and anyone that does know isn't talking. They do not build them in batches, a 4 door white color can be in the line behind it a 2 door Hellayella then a 4 door Sky One Touch and so on.

Jeepahoula

First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sport S HellaYella
i’m sure there’s a logistics component to this. What I mean is they look at a railcar loading and plan production based on the shipping schedule. Otherwise they could have a lot of vehicles clogging things up while they are waiting for railcar availability - which is aweful right now…. as well as possibly having trouble filling rail cars to a particular destination, and incurring demurrage charges…

you could go crazy trying to figure this out… Better to spend your time planning modifications and fill your Amazon cart. That’s a lot more fun!
@K-nuk mine is on a train now and expected to make it to Jacksonville for unloading on 6/12! Dealer ETA to New Smyrna Beach is within a week. NSB is not that far from Jax. What's your status? Are we riding the same train?? :D

Advertisement

Advertisement