Martial Fartist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
This is probably gonna sound like a strange request, but… does anyone have pics of a muddy/dusty Snazzberry?

All the pictures I’ve seen are gorgeous but sparkling clean and brand new. For better or for worse, I’m not one of those people who buff their vehicles 3x/week, and I actually think a Jeep looks at its best after some quality time on dirt roads or off-road. So I’m curious to see a few realistic, “lived-in” pictures if anyone has taken their Snazzberry off the beaten path lately.

Thanks in advance! :jk:
there was a post (maybe in this thread) that has someone with their Snazzberry out in Moab. Looks cool!good luck searching
Sponsored

Skippy477

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Found it. Beautiful pics - but surprisingly, still shiny and clean… Maybe Snazzberry comes with its own force field?! ;)
Sadly I can confirm it does not 😄. I wash mine and by the time I get it in the garage, it is covered in pollen. Love the color (and I don’t mind the look of a dirty Jeep), but it would be nice if it actually looked clean for more than 5 minutes after I wash it.

Martial Fartist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve had that problem with every car I’ve owned. the only time it looks clean is while it’s still wet

Sponsored

Sponsored

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Found a useful video of how the half doors come packed in the Jeep and how much room they take up. This seams to be his first video, maybe he will make one with the half doors installed soon.