Sponsored

Pick 3. Which 2021 colors would you VOTE off the island for 2022?

bigbaozi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Nacho can take a short walk off a tall cliff. I don't have another 2.

And bring back Punk'n.

Bku9929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Defender 110
Voting Off:

(1) Granite
(2) Snazzberry
(3) Nacho.

I wish Jeep would add Gobi back. Would also love the old champagne color like the 80’s YJs

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
And would add some bright colors, like bringing back that bright green. Not sure what it was called.
Gecko (bright green) is back. It's one of the bright greens, along with Mojito and Hyper Green.

Sponsored

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
A lot of hate for Sting Gray... mine is on order, better get here before you all get your way!

I agree though, more grey's than neccessary - but the battleship grey is a keeper. I've had lots of vehicles in colours similar to granite, so ditch that - it's just another Audi/BMW/Benz colour.

My vote-offs:

1. Granite
2. Billet Silver (silver vehicles are gross)
3. Snazzberry 🤢

Bring back a darker more burgundy red. I had a '10 JK in that colour, just don't remember what it was called, and loved it.
I just wish that battleship grey didn't look swamp monster brown at night.
im glad Punkin is gone. I love my color, and am sad their is 4 of them in my area lol.
id ditch sting grey although i like it, its been around for a few years.
cheif - never a fan.
not sure what the 3rd color would be.

i would like to see a different shade of orange come back, maybe Sunset orange that was a GM color.
I think a heavy metallic yellow would be cool.
My vote would be for Crush Orange.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pick 3. Which 2021 colors would you VOTE off the island for 2022? 1622738911916

Bku9929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Defender 110
I bet it’s the millennials who are desperate for the loud ugly colors. Gen X is probably more of the earth tone and dark green group.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Throw in Mojito and we're there !
Jeep Wrangler JL Pick 3. Which 2021 colors would you VOTE off the island for 2022? 1622738911916
There you are. I guess I have just missed your thread replies.

I see you are still around now. I left forum mostly late last year to set my replacement up for my retirement.

Fortunate to retire early after giving company 42 years. Retired January 1st. Ordered my retirement Rubicon January 11th.

Hope you and your family are doing well. See you around in forum.

Take Care. :rock:

Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
There you are. I guess I have just missed your thread replies.

I see you are still around now. I left forum mostly late last year to set my replacement up for my retirement.

Fortunate to retire early after giving company 42 years. Retired January 1st. Ordered my retirement Rubicon January 11th.

Hope you and your family are doing well. See you around in forum.

Take Care. :rock:
I noticed you were gone for awhile . I havent checked in for quite some time. All good here. NIce to see some old faces. Storman is starting to age !
Frankly, there should be a one year moratorium where all car companies,not just Fiat Chrysler, are not allowed to build silver ( gray of any kind ) , black, or white vehicles !

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
It will never happen, but I’d give Black a rest. It is such an overused color.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
My dream jeep was red until I saw a photo of one that I thought was granite crystal. I've since lost that picture and every granite crystal I've seen just looks like a dirty black too often. I'm not sure if the granite crystal I saw was just through a good filter, or if it was a different gray entirely.

I'd vote it off the island though.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed you were gone for awhile . I havent checked in for quite some time. All good here. NIce to see some old faces. Storman is starting to age !
Frankly, there should be a one year moratorium where all car companies,not just Fiat Chrysler, are not allowed to build silver ( gray of any kind ) , black, or white vehicles !
Colors are just colors. I believe over my time I have had most colors made for autos. My least favorite was BLACK. Texas summers and Black do not mix.

I had Silver Edition Ram few years ago and really liked that color. So wanted that for my Rubicon. Glad I ordered early in year before Jeep stopped that color.

Yea, i have seen most of the Jeepers on the forum lately. Mr. Stormin must be getting old. Wonder if his leg healed good. I will have to ask him. I sent him a funny today. Jeep Video with Bruce.

Take Care.
Sponsored