JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

AtomicDutchOven

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe soon!
I have a question - where does the crypto sticker info come from? I just got my build sheet and it says Red Trail Rated Badge but I thought the 4xe’s got Blue Trail Rated Badges??
Weird. My 4xe build sheet doesn’t say a color, just Trail Rated Badge.

Advertisement

RoadRunner

First Name
Tami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Build Thread
Link
I don’t see why the CRTC would block it. Here’s the series on Disney+. It is called “Made in a Day” and S1E10 is about Jeeps. Try searching for the title. FYI I could only find it on the Disney app on my Apple TV. I could not find it on the app running on my computer.

32857CCE-1913-4B3E-994C-0BFA807D1EF2.jpeg
Just watched this and I am baffled how anyone could not get their order in 6 weeks or less Anywhere in the US or Canada!

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Starting to see these builds aren't that ransom. They no doubt make certain runs based on drivetrain. I ordered 5/15. Nothing unusual. Semi-loaded, White 2.0 Rubi. No sticker or build. No biggie. Only been 3 weeks but looking at the new info the last three days I'm seeing a pattern. Lots of folks after me have their build sheets and some even their stickers. But looking right now this morning at the new ones with builds or stickers. There are several Rubi's but they all have the Penstar, not one 2.0 Rubi. But.... Several new 2.0's added but all are Sports or Sahara, zero 2.0 Rubi's. Been that way for three days. If you look at the list it looks like they made a run of Sports, then a run of Rubicons with 3.0 and V6. Makes since. They wouldn't have their line set up for Sports, run a couple sports thru, then do a 2.0 Rubi, then a Sahara Diesel, etc... Hopefully they do a run of 2.0 Rubi's this week :) At this point I wonder if my dealer would be cool with them taking delivery of mine and selling on their lot and let me wait until the 2022 orders open up. It looks like I'll be taking delivery on my 2021 after the 2022 orders start, not production but orders. Not expecting big changes in the 22's, just having a model year newer would be nice. I was expecting the 6-8 week build. Maybe they think Arkansas is in Canada ehh :)

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I have a question - where does the crypto sticker info come from? I just got my build sheet and it says Red Trail Rated Badge but I thought the 4xe’s got Blue Trail Rated Badges??
I don't see any blue badges (just the blue tow hooks).

Code:
 201 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED 392 Bronze Trail Rated Badge
 417 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED 4XE SPORT Red Trail Rated Badge
   8 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED RHD Red Trail Rated Badge
 909 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED Red Trail Rated Badge
 203 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON Red Trail Rated Badge
 259 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED 4XE SPORT Trail Rated Badge
  79 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED Black Trail Rated Badge
   4 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED Gray/Black Trail Rated Badge
 277 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED Trail Rated Badge
   2 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA Trail Rated Badge
  13 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT UNLIMITED RHD Trail Rated Badge
 295 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT UNLIMITED Black Trail Rated Badge
  51 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT UNLIMITED Gray/Black Trail Rated Badge
 199 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT UNLIMITED Trail Rated Badge
 125 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT Black Trail Rated Badge
  26 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT Gray/Black Trail Rated Badge
 134 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT Trail Rated Badge

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
Starting to see these builds aren't that ransom. They no doubt make certain runs based on drivetrain. I ordered 5/15. Nothing unusual. Semi-loaded, White 2.0 Rubi. No sticker or build. No biggie. Only been 3 weeks but looking at the new info the last three days I'm seeing a pattern. Lots of folks after me have their build sheets and some even their stickers. But looking right now this morning at the new ones with builds or stickers. There are several Rubi's but they all have the Penstar, not one 2.0 Rubi. But.... Several new 2.0's added but all are Sports or Sahara, zero 2.0 Rubi's. Been that way for three days. If you look at the list it looks like they made a run of Sports, then a run of Rubicons with 3.0 and V6. Makes since. They wouldn't have their line set up for Sports, run a couple sports thru, then do a 2.0 Rubi, then a Sahara Diesel, etc... Hopefully they do a run of 2.0 Rubi's this week :) At this point I wonder if my dealer would be cool with them taking delivery of mine and selling on their lot and let me wait until the 2022 orders open up. It looks like I'll be taking delivery on my 2021 after the 2022 orders start, not production but orders. Not expecting big changes in the 22's, just having a model year newer would be nice. I was expecting the 6-8 week build. Maybe they think Arkansas is in Canada ehh :)
Great analysis but I don’t think that’s it. I just looked and a guy who ordered 5/24 a JLUR with literally the exact same additions and engine as me, except this person also has leather seats and tow package, just got his build sheet while I still don’t have mine and ordered 5/11. I’m starting to think maybe my color, Hellayella is the reason?

Sponsored

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Great analysis but I don’t think that’s it. I just looked and a guy who ordered 5/24 a JLUR with literally the exact same additions and engine as me, except this person also has leather seats and tow package, just got his build sheet while I still don’t have mine and ordered 5/11. I’m starting to think maybe my color, Hellayella is the reason?
a few things to remember, we have to manually enter the order date so there is a source of error there. Also, we don’t know how many total builds are completed in a day and the data on this site may not be a big enough sample size to derive any confident analysis.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Last night I noticed a JLU High altitude w/ diesel in Snazzberry equipped exactly like mine (granite) minus the one touch sky was ordered 5/13 and already had build and sticker. I ordered 5/11 and don’t have squat. Mine actually doesn’t even list the 3.0. Under engine it says “unknown.” What does that even mean and why is someone who ordered a nearly identical Jeep 2 days after me progressing before me? LOL

Last edited:

Bku9929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Defender 110
Question - I just got a notification and link to my build sheet for my 4xe Rubicon- but when I go to the link it says no record found for this VIN. Has anyone else experienced this. Also, Jeep Chat says they can see the build sheet and that the vehicle is currently out for accessories. Which is weird because I don’t think I ordered anything that requires accessories - perhaps the steel bumper package?

Rogue Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon
At this point I wonder if my dealer would be cool with them taking delivery of mine and selling on their lot and let me wait until the 2022 orders open up. It looks like I'll be taking delivery on my 2021 after the 2022 orders start, not production but orders. Not expecting big changes in the 22's, just having a model year newer would be nice.
In normal times, I'd agree with you. But with how everything from houses to lumber to used cars has been increasing in price exponentially lately, I'd be concerned 2022's will see a price increase and you'd wind up paying more for essentially the same vehicle.

You might get more for your money with a 2021, and its residual value could stay high (or even increase) if things keep going like they are. Crazy times...

Rob99TX

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
JLU Sahara, 3.6l, 6 speed manual, tow group, didn't think there was anything fancy on the build but it took forever.
Order- 4/19
Est Ship from POC- 5/7
Build/Paint- 6/2
Shipping- 6/3

I think it would still be in limbo if I had not noticed a trend on crypto a week or so ago and asked my dealer to make 1 little change to my build- I switched from All Season to All Terrain tires. I had been checking crypto quite a bit and noticed over the last month or so- all of the Sahara's I saw with build sheets either had the 20" tires with the High Altitude package or 18" All Terrain tires. None with the standard 255/70R18 All Season.

Although my build sheet shows the D1 to D regression.. the real 1 month build delay seems to be the 255/70R18 All Season Tires as the build went right through after changing the tires ( which I think I should have gone all terrain from the start anyway ).

I thank the forum, this thread with all the crypto and build statistics that @nomographer puts together for keeping me sane and helping me shorten my wait a little bit!

Sponsored

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Last night I noticed a JL High altitude w/ diesel in Snazzberry equipped exactly like mine (granite) minus the one touch sky was ordered 5/13 and already had build and sticker. I ordered 5/11 and don’t have squat. Mine actually doesn’t even list the 3.0. Under engine it says “unknown.” What does that even mean and why is someone who ordered a nearly identical Jeep 2 days after me progressing before me? LOL
In the summary table cryptostickers showed my engine as unknown but when I looked up my specific vehicle it was properly displaying the engine type. It could be a timing thing with data…

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
It probably is the hold up. Billet Silver the color that is being replaced with Gecko. The factory probably has to finish all the Billet Silver orders before they start painting the Gecko orders. With Hydro Blue, it took 2 1/2 months from the time the color showed up in the order guide until the started to paint them.
Interesting, because my billet silver 4xe has had all parts waiting for production for a month, while almost a dozen other 4xes have been ordered after mine and delivered already.

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Interesting, because my billet silver 4xe has had all parts waiting for production for a month, while almost a dozen other 4xes have been ordered after mine and delivered already.
i’m sure there’s a logistics component to this. What I mean is they look at a railcar loading and plan production based on the shipping schedule. Otherwise they could have a lot of vehicles clogging things up while they are waiting for railcar availability - which is aweful right now…. as well as possibly having trouble filling rail cars to a particular destination, and incurring demurrage charges…

you could go crazy trying to figure this out… Better to spend your time planning modifications and fill your Amazon cart. That’s a lot more fun!

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
Just got great news this morning. Spoke to Jeep Chat and was told I’m now in the Framing stage! I guess my dealer was right about the estimated ship date actually being the build date. My estimated ship date is 6/4, so it seems like my Jeep will be done building sometime tomorrow. Just glad to finally be out of D1

Advertisement

Advertisement