Sponsored

Odd requirements at a certain dealership.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
I bought end of 2020 in December . I flew in ready to pay cash and they offered 0 down 0% finance . Free money is fine with me .
I still want to know what dealer gave you a $68K JLURD for $52K and then gave you 0 down and 0%

forgive me if the BS meter is on full tilt getting almost 30% off MSRP and 0% financing with zero down :lipssealed:

:blush:
Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I still want to know what dealer gave you a $68K JLURD for $52K and then gave you 0 down and 0%

forgive me if the BS meter is on full tilt getting almost 30% off MSRP and 0% financing with zero down :lipssealed:

Agreed I live here and this wasn’t happening in November 2020 when I bought my wife’s Jeep. There’s no way.

GSLSE21B

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jLURD

Rydell in San Fernando . The finance is Chrysler capital 0% 36month , I’m sure I’ll be selling this jeep before the next year . Always looking for something else 😂😂😂 if you think it’s such a great deal , I’ll sell it to you 🤣🤣

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rydell in San Fernando . The finance is Chrysler capital 0% 36month , I’m sure I’ll be selling this jeep before the next year . Always looking for something else 😂😂😂 if you think it’s such a great deal , I’ll sell it to you 🤣🤣
you sure this wasn't some sort of dealer "buy back" Jeep? :blush:

This is by far the best deal ever mentioned on these forums and like I said, until I see that vehicle contract I'm having a hard time believing that deal....but I'm suspicious of most things that are too good to be true;)

GSLSE21B

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jLURD
you sure this wasn't some sort of dealer "buy back" Jeep? :blush:

This is by far the best deal ever mentioned on these forums and like I said, until I see that vehicle contract I'm having a hard time believing that deal....but I'm suspicious of most things that are too good to be true;)
4 mile buyback 😂😂😂 it’s a car , not an investment... I would never pay retail for any car . I chopped all the suspension out within a week 🤣🤣now I beat the hell out of it every chance I get .. I’ll take 68k cash today 👍
Jeep Wrangler JL Odd requirements at a certain dealership. 2B708979-5114-43F2-90A3-4BEB0CE5C7D6

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 mile buyback 😂😂😂 it’s a car , not an investment... I would never pay retail for any car . I chopped all the suspension out within a week 🤣🤣now I beat the hell out of it every chance I get .. I’ll take 68k cash today 👍
2B708979-5114-43F2-90A3-4BEB0CE5C7D6.jpeg

still trying to figure out how? you got 27% off MSRP on a car they sell all day long at MSRP...

I checked their website for shits and gigs to see if they still have these crazy deals or even close...

funny thing is they are advertising a $60K MSRP JLUR right now for $70K (Rydell Price Adjustment)
probably trying to make up the cash they lost on your deal :CWL:
https://www.rydellchryslerdodgejeep...Wrangler-749dd9020a0e0ae80ddf6490ff6ad75f.htm

Did you have pictures of the owner or something?:giggle:

congrats!
btw, you made it sound like you'd sell it for $52K "I'll sell it to you right now if you think that was such a great deal" but now that you told us all you "beat the hell out of it every day" I'll pass ;)

still want to see that contract though:bandit:
Sponsored

Last edited: