JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Bubsjeep

First Name
Bub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
JeepChat (10 minutes ago): “your jeep is at the body vendor having accessories installed”

Dealer (phonecall 2 minutes ago): “hang on let me look at this report, it says your jeep was complete on 5/18 as of 8:30 in the morning and it’s marked shippable. I don’t know why it hasn’t moved. “

At least I have hockey playoffs to take my mind off the wait - could be worse, I could be a Leafs fan 😂

1622583958154.png
go Habs

Advertisement

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Found the post, but see no reference to the diesel in the “lag” section. I’m super impatient. It’s becoming clear I need to correct that where the Jeep is concerned. LOL
It's in the first table, "Engine 3.0l Turbo", right? The second table is just properties that lag/lead "Relative to model average".

The hemi was laggy because they took orders before building them, but I don't think there was anything weird with the diesel. It's been offered in the past right, so it's just an update to last year's?

brightonMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Sport 2 Door
It's in the first table, "Engine 3.0l Turbo", right? The second table is just properties that lag/lead "Relative to model average".

The hemi was laggy because they took orders before building them, but I don't think there was anything weird with the diesel. It's been offered in the past right, so it's just an update to last year's?
Out of curiosity, what does the A/C Bypass do to "Relative to model average"?

(Just found your recent data posting. Great work!)

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)

I see now. Sorry I was looking specifically at the lag section. Thanks.

Any idea how I can get through to Jeep Chat? When I follow the link, or even search the Jeep Chat, it takes me to a page that says my dealer has the most up to date info and to check with them. I see other people are chatting with them, but I can’t figure out how??!

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I see now. Sorry I was looking specifically at the lag section. Thanks.

Any idea how I can get through to Jeep Chat? When I follow the link, or even search the Jeep Chat, it takes me to a page that says my dealer has the most up to date info and to check with them. I see other people are chatting with them, but I can’t figure out how??!
Here is a direct link, you will need your Vehicle Order Number (VON). VON comes from your dealer.
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/apex/NAFTA_ContactCenterPreChat?endpoint=https://5y9i.la3-c1-ph2.salesforceliveagent.com/content/s/chat?language=en_US&org_id=00Dj0000001qsDF&deployment_id=5723Z000000GxJV&sid=9f4100f8-828d-47e7-a709-6fa1a77732d7#deployment_id=5723Z000000GxJV&org_id=00Dj0000001qsDF&button_id=5733Z000000Gzn3&session_id=9f4100f8-828d-47e7-a709-6fa1a77732d7

Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jeepahoula

First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sport S HellaYella
JeepChat (10 minutes ago): “your jeep is at the body vendor having accessories installed”

Dealer (phonecall 2 minutes ago): “hang on let me look at this report, it says your jeep was complete on 5/18 as of 8:30 in the morning and it’s marked shippable. I don’t know why it hasn’t moved. “

At least I have hockey playoffs to take my mind off the wait - could be worse, I could be a Leafs fan 😂

1622583958154.png
Jeep told me today that delivery ETA is the weeks of 6/7 to 6/21. My dealer says 6/17, so, I'm still thinking we could be on the same train!! 👍😊

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7

RonJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lamborghini, GT2RS, McLaren 650S, Corvette ZR1
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

RonJ
Order Date 24May2021
Vin# Date 27May2021
von# 49449602
vin# 1C4JJXSJ3MW768106
Snazzberry
Gorilla Glass
Tow package
Front Cam
Reinforced Gate

Sponsored

PacNWJLGecko

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Out of curiosity, what does the A/C Bypass do to "Relative to model average"?

(Just found your recent data posting. Great work!)
Uh, I really can't say with any confidence because there are only four of them for the 2021s. At a first glance it seems that the time taken to get from the build to sticker is at least two weeks slower than normal, but in the short few seconds I have here before running out the door it doesn't look like they have build sheets or stickers or vice versa?? I can look more later or you can check to see what's amiss: FRASER Spaffy WillyP space.

ps Yeah so two of them were "requested after they had a window sticker", so those get thrown out immediately for poor data quality. Of the other two, one went into scheduling regress (in the November-December delay window), both were manual transmissions, and only one has a build sheet. All in all, it's easy to conclude that they could have been delayed from the transmission, but having a mere two data out of ~3500 with builds sheets or window stickers doesn't really tell us much.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement