Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
That thread has been posted on less than a month ago. No new info, you still can't buy the sensor, they are still failing and FCA is still replacing axles. Your only options are to get your axle replaced, get the Z Harness or pot the sensor before it fails.
@Gregj posted this on 08/24/2020
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/rubicon-locker-sensor.34037/

The above link is what I was questioning.

Why my reply to that post went to the two of you I don't understand.

In the Gladiator forum the poster was contracting to have 25 sets of sensors built, and needed 24 others to join him. Then the thread went silent last year. I did not want to join that form to ask my question.
Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
@Gregj posted this on 08/24/2020
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/rubicon-locker-sensor.34037/

The above link is what I was questioning.

Why my reply to that post went to the two of you I don't understand.

In the Gladiator forum the poster was contracting to have 25 sets of sensors built, and needed 24 others to join him. Then the thread went silent last year. I did not want to join that form to ask my question.
I don't see it happening, if it could be done it would have by now.

SilverSurfer

First Name
Heinrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 3.6 8-speed Auto
Not to highjack this thread but I find it strange that the gear positioning sensor for the gearbox is available but not the locker positioning sensor.
Also, although very similar in design it does not look like the gear positioning sensor fails?!?

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon owners: keep your locker sensors from failing! How to pot your sensors FBDF8785-EF08-4848-88B7-7C6626E43CAF

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon owners: keep your locker sensors from failing! How to pot your sensors F9BB9F48-5DB2-43A9-AA6A-517D8889CAF1

EchoVictor

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
My light just started flashing. It doesn’t flash right away. Do you think I can save it if I clean and pot it asap? Only flashes the transition light not the exclamation point light.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Well I bought five of the sensors. I have three left $70 shipped for one. I bought them thinking the sensor kit would get me the magnetic ring, and it did not. Then I bought an ARB locker so I have no use for them.
Sponsored