Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

tintin741

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK Rubicon
Just picked up my JLR from Craig at Koons in Tysons Corner. It was my best experience buying a vehicle. The price was what we agreed on at the time I ordered and no surprises when I picked it up. He was great to work with and it was worth the trip to VA.
Yep!
Sponsored

RockAltered

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR V6 AT & 23 Ram Limited 4x4
Occupation
Retired.
Again, stay clear of Rairdon's Auto Group in WA especially on Smokey Point in Marysville.
Buyer be Ware !

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
After going to 10+ dealers in the Tampa Bay area and them barely budging on price I realized that I would have to order from one of the dealers on here and I can not recommend Gupton Motors enough!
Every single employee (Rene and Daniel) have been so helpful and make sure they answer all questions before hanging up on the phone. They are busy with so many orders and yet make sure you understand everything.
They are making the process so easy and they give 6-8% off invoice depending on if you have tread lightly 7% and if you use their financing and have TL 8%. Standard discount is 6% which is still good. For a 7k+ difference the drive is worth it to me.
Yes, Florida really is terrible with dealer fees, etc (in fact the worst in the country).....I'm considering heading North for our purchase...thank you for sharing.

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Again, stay clear of Rairdon's Auto Group in WA especially on Smokey Point in Marysville.
Buyer be Ware !
Just started looking, neighbor had a great experience with their location in Monroe, what did they pull with you?

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Can anyone recommend another dealership in California besides Rydell's and Tuttle Click? I'm hoping to get under invoice pricing, but have been getting about $500 above it so far.
Second this. I know SoCal is crap for deals and I am looking at some out of state options, but anyone have good luck locally here that would care to share?

Sponsored

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
I will second the recommendation for Gupton Motors in Springfield Tn, just north west of Nashville. Flew up from Tampa this morning to pick up my ordered JL 80th Anniversary Edition. 8% under invoice with Tread Lightly and financing,. Which, by the way, was at 0%. From being picked up at the airport, to the full tank gas at delivery the whole process was fantastic. The $1000 bonus cash discount I received from Jeep, on top of the 8%, was just icing on the cake. Daniel and his whole crew were a pleasure to work with. Contact [email protected]
I ordered from them too. Everything is exactly as you said it was. You did one better than me though because you also got $1000 bonus cash. I'm jealous! I also received 0% financing on the balance which was surprising since my credit is just over 700. Assumed 0% was reserved for only the highest scores approaching and bypassing 800.

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
How many months were you able to pull off the 0% financing for? The most I’ve been seeing is 36 mo, which is great, but the payment is a little too high for me.
It was only for 36 mths. I had just sold a 2014 JKU for 30k. I used that $$ along with another 7k out of pocket for downpayment. Brought the balance to just under 14k.

That brought the payments to under $400 a month with the 0% which was a very manageable payment.

I can definitely see how financing a much bigger loan for 36 mths can put the payment out of reach for many (myself included).

RockAltered

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR V6 AT & 23 Ram Limited 4x4
Occupation
Retired.
Just started looking, neighbor had a great experience with their location in Monroe, what did they pull with you?
Can't find my original post in this thread but it detailed my experience with the LIARS of Rairdon's Auto Group in Marysville. My Monroe experience was better than the other Rairdon Liars Club Members but I would never deal with Rairdon again and since moving from the left side to the right side (Politically and Geographically) it's easy. I'm good looking but slow. Took 2 Ram's and 2 JLR's to learn my Rairdon lesson.

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
I ordered from them too. Everything is exactly as you said it was. You did one better than me though because you also got $1000 bonus cash. I'm jealous! I also received 0% financing on the balance which was surprising since my credit is just over 700. Assumed 0% was reserved for only the highest scores approaching and bypassing 800.
I didn't need to finance, but I did finance 10k to get the extra 1% off, At 0% it was a no brainer. I think
the $1000 bonus cash was just the luck of the draw. Jeep must give those out at random since it's not a rebate. Try going to bonusdrive.com and apply. You might qualify for an extra $250 back with
the right company affiliation.

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Can't find my original post in this thread but it detailed my experience with the LIARS of Rairdon's Auto Group in Marysville. My Monroe experience was better than the other Rairdon Liars Club Members but I would never deal with Rairdon again and since moving from the left side to the right side (Politically and Geographically) it's easy. I'm good looking but slow. Took 2 Ram's and 2 JLR's to learn my Rairdon lesson.
Gotcha,

I guess Monroe saved me a bunch of time by refusing to negotiate at all, nope to Costco pricing and nope to Tread Lightly.

Seattle is willing to do Costco, which is~ $700 under invoice.

Now the question is do I want car payments again?

Sponsored

jcrewboy

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Wrangler Sport 2dr
So I have started the process in getting quotes in the Boston MA area for 2 dr Sport S. Going through the motions so I know who to deal with to pull the trigger the day the 22’s order banks open. The lowest I can get so far in the area is invoice at most. Used the dealers mentioned in this thread for the area and most are actually at MSRP. I am open to getting the Jeep shipped if it means I can save a bunch. How far afield should I reach out to dealers and around how much will it cost me ? Any dealers that are better at shipping ? Any other pitfalls to look out for?

702Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner
Still wondering if there are any good dealers in the southwestern US? Who will let me custom order at a price below invoice or at least below MSRP.

So far I've visited one dealership here in Vegas. That hasn't gone well, LOL.

Dude first tried to tell me my trade-in needed new tires (when in fact they were replaced 5K ago). Followed by more BS or inaccurate information.

Finally, salesman is adamant that NO dealer will sell a custom order below MSRP. 😁

702Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner
I just ordered a 4xe Rubicon from Kent Shurtleff in Nampa (outside Boise ID) - Peterson Jeep. I live in Las Vegas and tried to go through Jim Marsh (Mariana - Antonio no longer works there) to no avail. Jim Marsh seemed very busy - no consistent comms and they were only willing to go down to normal affiliate pricing (tread lightly). Kent has been quick, thorough, and their pricing was excellent (~6% under invoice). Received a VON today and hopeful that I'll fly up there and grab a Jeep sooner than later. Thus far, I highly recommend Kent and Peterson. Painless.
Any updates on this? I'm in Vegas too, looking for a dealer in this region I can actually work with. Jeep ONLY on Sahara isn't one, LOL.

MikeLSV

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Any updates on this? I'm in Vegas too, looking for a dealer in this region I can actually work with. Jeep ONLY on Sahara isn't one, LOL.
No real updates, @702Rubi - my order has been on autopilot w/ the Boise dealership. I haven't really pushed for any updates w/ Kent - been watching the order/build cryptostickers site in earnest. Trying to be patient. I'll update thread when I have the Jeep and all the paperwork is behind me. But I'm reasonably confident no dealer in Vegas is going to hook anyone up. : ) Not fun! Highly recommend doing what several folks have done and just order from afar and fly in to pick it up. Boise has nice breweries.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
If you don't mind the few hour drive:
Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-516
[email protected]

When I placed my order it was 4% off invoice with a TreadLightly membership.
Sponsored