Sponsored

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Lieberman: Went Off-Road with the 392. Best production Wrangler—hell, Jeep—of all time. Ever. Period, end of story, thems the breaks, that’s how it is. Shockingly capable. Ran the same trail in the G63. There was one spot where I had to lock all 3 of the G’s differentials to climb up a rock. Wouldn’t budge with just the center and rear locked. Jeep? I NEVER USED A LOCKER. Even in a couple of spots where the thinking was, “Gonna have to lock the rear,” NOPE. The thing just shuffled itself up the cliff. Also, I scratched the AMG in a few spots. Jeep? Whistle clean. Didn’t even hear a bang. I’m... yeah. This is the realest of deals. It’s the GT350R of factory off-roaders. It shouldn’t exist, it won’t last long. Get ‘em while you can. Amazing!!

Sponsored

Sponsored

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
When a business insider tells you “it won’t last long. Get em’ while you can”.... makes you think

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
When a business insider tells you “it won’t last long. Get em’ while you can”.... makes you think
I take it with the same grain of salt I take the weatherman. They don't usually know much more than us and are usually wrong anyway.

tfinnell

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubi Recon, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Correct comment would be " get 'em IF you can ", dealers are taking orders without allocations, canceling orders, FCA has no clue status of orders. If you have an honest dealer, you may have a chance. Good luck!

tfinnell

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubi Recon, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Global chip shortage killing production everywhere
According to FCA website, chip shortage has not affected Wrangler production. Averaging over 200 per day, according to plant employees monitoring this site.

Sponsored

Gahooligan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
I want one just for the V8 sound but would probably save my money and just do a 5.7 or 6.4 swap to my current 2019 instead. I have too much in my JLU already to trade and start over.