PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I REALLY wish Carmax had been our best offer. We have a lot in town. In fact, if they had been within $500 of Vroom I would have gone with them just for convenience sake. Unfortunately they were at $29k and Vroom is at $33,235
So I don't really know much about Vroom. Did you have a bad experience with them?

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU80, 15 WK2, 13 Silverado 1500. Had: 02 TJ

Sponsored

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
So I don't really know much about Vroom. Did you have a bad experience with them?
Not at all. Their process isn’t as streamlined as Carvana or Carmax. For $500 I probably would have gone with the easier transaction. For $4k I’ll deal with the longer process. Vroom’s transporter is actually picking up her old Jeep tomorrow

PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not at all. Their process isn’t as streamlined as Carvana or Carmax. For $500 I probably would have gone with the easier transaction. For $4k I’ll deal with the longer process. Vroom’s transporter is actually picking up her old Jeep tomorrow
Thanks! I'll run through all three but only go with Vroom if there's a pretty decent price bump with them.

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Thanks! I'll run through all three but only go with Vroom if there's a pretty decent price bump with them.
I'm actually in the process with them now. Im trading and buying from them at the same time. BTW, they were 5k over Carmax.

PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm actually in the process with them now. Im trading and buying from them at the same time. BTW, they were 5k over Carmax.
That's great! I can't wait for my jeep to get here so I can see how much I'll get for my convertible. Thanks for all the advice everyone.

Sponsored

amantel12

First Name
Alexandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Project Manager
Lift time- check!
Went with mopar 2” lift for 2 door instead of 4 door to get a more modest lift on my Sahara, I was hoping to net a true 2” and I think that’s been accomplished after a couple weeks of settling. Top photo is after switching to 33’s and bottom includes the lift.
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 2F423A05-2792-411A-B487-9AA69E3A2D2D

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU80, 15 WK2, 13 Silverado 1500. Had: 02 TJ
Just out of curiosity,what size are the tires on the Willy’s??...love the look,just not a huge fan of the white lettering
I think they are 255/75R17, but not positive. If they are that makes them like a 32" tire.

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
So lifted my snazzberry today and the dealer had miraculously gotten rid of all the water spots from going through the car wash without proper drying (jeez- these things look dirty quicker than any other color I’ve had!)

Thought I’d pass along the trick for those caught in the rain between washes, etc.

only available online but found it for $15 on Carolina Detail Supply.
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 2F423A05-2792-411A-B487-9AA69E3A2D2D
any well made spray sealer will give you the same results. i have used them after every wash for the past 15 years. they are great! wolfgang, pinnacle, detailers choice, chemical guys to name a few all have them. they are awesome.

my buddy just bought a snazzzzzzleberry (lol) rubicon and when i saw it i said good luck keeping that bad boy clean. lol man awesome color but a beast of a color to deal with.

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
This is probably gonna sound like a strange request, but… does anyone have pics of a muddy/dusty Snazzberry?

All the pictures I’ve seen are gorgeous but sparkling clean and brand new. For better or for worse, I’m not one of those people who buff their vehicles 3x/week, and I actually think a Jeep looks at its best after some quality time on dirt roads or off-road. So I’m curious to see a few realistic, “lived-in” pictures if anyone has taken their Snazzberry off the beaten path lately.

Thanks in advance! :jk:
Sponsored

Last edited: