What was your 4xe lease deal?

ThatTXJeepGuy

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Porsche, future wrangler owner
Hey everyone. Recently my mom visited the Jeep dealership and had a chance to drive the new 4xe. She was really skeptical about a plug in hybrid, but once she drove it she loved it and was sold. Since then she’s been wanting one and I’m trying to surprise her with a 4xe. I know the exact spec she wants, Rubicon 4xe (she goes off road pretty often), white, hardtop, keyless entry, cold weather, and safety group. Once she told me I started researching and saw Jeep has a deal for $245/month but with $4k down. I talked to one dealer who said they’ve leased a rubicon 4xe for $400/month with $0 down (36 months 15k miles per year). So I’m curious what were the best lease deals you were able to find? I’ve read on some Facebook forums of a lease deal on 8% below invoice with the $7500 tax credit applied to end up with lease payments around $350-390. Trying to see if that’s realistic. If anyone works at a dealership offering great deals on a 4xe reach out to me I’ll give a deposit to order one or if you have one in stock I’ll do a deal right away as long as it’s close to spec described above and a deal like above.
Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Hey everyone. Recently my mom visited the Jeep dealership and had a chance to drive the new 4xe. She was really skeptical about a plug in hybrid, but once she drove it she loved it and was sold. Since then she’s been wanting one and I’m trying to surprise her with a 4xe. I know the exact spec she wants, Rubicon 4xe (she goes off road pretty often), white, hardtop, keyless entry, cold weather, and safety group. Once she told me I started researching and saw Jeep has a deal for $245/month but with $4k down. I talked to one dealer who said they’ve leased a rubicon 4xe for $400/month with $0 down (36 months 15k miles per year). So I’m curious what were the best lease deals you were able to find? I’ve read on some Facebook forums of a lease deal on 8% below invoice with the $7500 tax credit applied to end up with lease payments around $350-390. Trying to see if that’s realistic. If anyone works at a dealership offering great deals on a 4xe reach out to me I’ll give a deposit to order one or if you have one in stock I’ll do a deal right away as long as it’s close to spec described above and a deal like above.
based on April rates, I ordered a 55.5k Sahara 4xE and the lease will be 36 months, 10k a year and $388 due at signing and $388 a month including tax. That includes rolling registration and tax on the rebate into the lease.

wild card will be lease rates when the truck gets delivered, though I’m not expecting any major changes to programs.

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
What is everyone seeing?

My vehicle arrived at the dealer and it's time to pick up. I'm hearing that nobody is doing the $7,500 credit as capital cost reduction anymore - yikes!

Can anyone share your May experience?

Direct quote from dealer:

I looked into it and no banks around here will do what you're saying. I then called my Chrysler rep and he said even with it being a lease, you WILL be able to get the 7500 tax credit at the end of the year. So if you owe 7500 in taxes, you would essentially pay 0 in taxes.
This is different from everything I've heard so far and has me questioning the situation. What is everyone else seeing right now?

Raven9322

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
What is everyone seeing?

My vehicle arrived at the dealer and it's time to pick up. I'm hearing that nobody is doing the $7,500 credit as capital cost reduction anymore - yikes!

I looked into it and no banks around here will do what you're saying. I then called my Chrysler rep and he said even with it being a lease, you WILL be able to get the 7500 tax credit at the end of the year. So if you owe 7500 in taxes, you would essentially pay 0 in taxes.
This is different from everything I've heard so far and has me questioning the situation. What is everyone else seeing right now?
I leased mine 2 days ago and got the 7500. Has to be leased with Chrysler capital or ally. CCAP is also waiving acquisition fee

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
What is everyone seeing?

While I'm not leasing, I'm pretty sure that if you do lease, you do NOT get to file that as a tax credit because you did not purchase it.

You have to have a lease agency that is passing the tax credit up to you in up front savings.

Again though, not leasing and not an expert. I'd be skeptical as hell though, because you'd be paying full price when you probably shouldn't.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
While I'm not leasing, I'm pretty sure that if you do lease, you do NOT get to file that as a tax credit because you did not purchase it.

You have to have a lease agency that is passing the tax credit up to you in up front savings.

Again though, not leasing and not an expert. I'd be skeptical as hell though, because you'd be paying full price when you probably shouldn't.
This is correct. If you buy cash or finance, you can claim the federal rebate. Otherwise, for leasing, the lease company (whether CCAP or Ally) has the option to pass the rebate on in whole, in part, or not at all to be applied at the point of sale.

CCAP and Ally, to my knowledge, are passing it on in full right now and through the end of the year.

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Thanks for all the responses. Glad I stood strong with the dealer - your responses gave me the extra confidence needed.

They said they were able to figure it out - I don’t think they were being dishonest, I’m just their forst 4xe lease and they hadn’t done this before.

Raven9322

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Thanks for all the responses. Glad I stood strong with the dealer - your responses gave me the extra confidence needed.

They said they were able to figure it out - I don’t think they were being dishonest, I’m just their forst 4xe lease and they hadn’t done this before.
when I was first calling around I had a couple dealers tell me I was wrong too. Some were pretty nasty about it too and it was great to rub their noses in it after the fact lol

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Good deal, bad deal, anything to question in here?

Confirmed the “cash offset” is paid by the dealer and not by me, so this is a $0 down deal.

Hoping to close on this today if it’a a fair deal. Feedback appreciated!

EED2AB1B-AE50-4E92-8CB9-C84190E616DC.jpeg
Sponsored