Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I like my Arcus front & rear. I purchased off a lot so didn't get to choose the Mopar. After much looking I settled on the Arcus as I like that look, nearest match to the Mopar. I'm digging the big road tow hooks on these now!

Jeep (2).jpg
Same. I went with Arcus front and rear. Light and practical. The venator was a little mad max for my taste, not too much, just a little.

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
I really appreciate all the responses from you guys. :like:
Looks
Do you have the Warn yet? I ordered the Elite full width with hoop from 4WD Parts in Jan and they are saying the estimated ship date is the end of Jun. I emailed Warn and they said that time line sounds about right.
No, I didn't order the Warn bumper yet, but I will .
I'm just trying to figure out how to explain the new ( more ) jeep parts to the wife.
🤔

Reactions: VNT

Sponsored

Mall Crawler Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
I saw that one, but didn’t know how it would hold up. It looks really good on yours.
For what it's worth, I damaged the plastic pieces that go around the fog lights and I said it was my fault and they still sent me new ones for free. Comes with no instructions and time will tell how long it lasts.
Thanks for the compliment

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Hi all.

I come to my fellow Jeeple with an important question. I’m having trouble deciding on which bumpers I should get and figured some opinions would help with that.

I’m stuck between the Rugged Ridge Venator and the Mopar steel bumper. I appreciate the responses.:like:

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Opinions On Bumpers Screenshot_20210527-061854_Gallery

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Opinions On Bumpers Screenshot_20210527-061854_Gallery
Between those 2, the Rugged Ridge looks more sturdy.
That said, I'm looking at aluminum, maybe a Rock Hard or Rival.

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Ram 2500 Cummins / 20 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
I ended up with the Roam Pioneer. It met every requirement...except my caveat about clearance, i lost just a little clearance...so far that has not caused an issue but is the single item that I am not fully satisfied with. If I had the whole process to do over again, I would probably end up with the same decision.
So, picture is worth a thousand words. This is a pretty current shot, from testing new suspension components. Roam Pioneer (aluminum) front bumper...still needs SAE fogs and winch.

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Opinions On Bumpers 177301509_6155870364438405_1209188709225811539_n

Sponsored

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
added the Baja squadrons since I lost the fog lights when going to the Warn stubby. Sorry for the driveway pic! Just got it all finalized (minus the skid plate) and haven’t taken it off road yet
Jeep Wrangler JL Need Opinions On Bumpers 177301509_6155870364438405_1209188709225811539_n
YIKES! It may be an optical illusion but your passenger side camber looks WAY out. :movember:

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Ram 2500 Cummins / 20 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
What license plate relocation device are you using? I'm concerned about how to wire it.
Thanks?
If that question was for me, i just took a couple of black metal brackets i had laying around my garage to mount the top of the plate and clear where the hawse fairlead will go, then bent it following the bumper, and drilled two holes in the bumper to attach the bottom of the plate. Total time was about 15 minutes and zero dollars spent.

JRostek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
YIKES! It may be an optical illusion but your passenger side camber looks WAY out. :movember:
Might be an illusion? I don’t have the alignment sheet handy but I remember the driver and passenger side were identical. I did a horrible job backing in and snapped a quick pic so maybe it’s the angle?

Capt Milks

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Has anybody put on the MP concepts front bumper and added a bull bar? Called extreme Terran and the manufacture. Both didn't know if a bull bar hoop would work
Sponsored