Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
and only on a 2dr.....that's strange but again so is FCA thought process
And apparently only on Sport, not Rubicon.

It's almost like some executive has a kid turning 16 and has a gift planned.....
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Order Rubicon. Gets you Red Dash and Stiching.
It's funny cause TBH, this red dash/stitching is a large part of the reason I'm NOT looking at getting a Rubi. You can get a grey Rubi interior, but ONLY if you pay for the tan leather seats, which I also don't want.

I wish they would just have an exterior color match option for the dash.

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Order Rubicon. Gets you Red Dash and Stiching.
It was a joke, I wasn't being serious. I was referencing the post about Pinky Tuscadero, she had bright red hair. If Jeep offered this, it would clearly be a special edition named Beauty School Dropout edition.

1621523350992.png

presented to help prospective buyers decide if they should order with black fenders/hard top

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
It's funny cause TBH, this red dash/stitching is a large part of the reason I'm NOT looking at getting a Rubi. You can get a grey Rubi interior, but ONLY if you pay for the tan leather seats, which I also don't want.

At first I was bothered by it. But it very quickly grows on you and you don't even notice it. I might one day paint that red bit body color (mine is Sarge Green), but I'll probably not go to that hassle for such a minor thing.

RoxyBoxer

First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

Yeah I agree! I want the Rubicon and I do like the tan seats, just not a fan of the plastic dash wether itā€™s red or grey. I love the black leather dash that comes on Sahara but really wanted the Rubicon. As far as these colors, I wish the Ocean Blue Metallic would come out for 2022. Iā€™m in the market now for a Jeep and thought Iā€™d just do the Graphite but I know as soon as I order something else is gonna come out that I like better.

Sponsored

Tim W.

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Dragon Edition
Looks just like Bikini šŸ‘ŽšŸ˜©
Interesting. I thought Bikini was a good color with a dumb name. But then I DON'T like Sting Gray or Sarge Green except military style. WILLYS.
BTW, I have Mojito that I love and replacing with Hellayella 4xe Sahara.

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
I saw a JL today in North Scottsdale that was this color. Thought it looked awesome!
You probably saw bikini, since this color isn't officially out for Jeep yet.

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
In case anyone else was super excited about this color and considering trying to change their order or wait for it to be available, here are links from a few Chrysler Pacificas in Fathom Blue (expected to be the same color).

https://www.centurycdjr.com/new-Mt+Airy-2021-Chrysler-+-PACIFICA+TOURING+L-2C4RC1BG4MR561120

https://www.criswellchryslerjeepdod...Chrysler-+-PACIFICA+TOURING-2C4RC1FG2MR560736

https://www.brubakerchryslerjeep.com/inventory/display/new/2021/Chrysler/Pacifica/2C4RC1FG9MR559972#

Personally, it's too dark for me, I miss Bikini. I'll just have to stick with Hydro Blue!

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

In case anyone else was super excited about this color and considering trying to change their order or wait for it to be available, here are links from a few Chrysler Pacificas in Fathom Blue (expected to be the same color).

https://www.centurycdjr.com/new-Mt+Airy-2021-Chrysler-+-PACIFICA+TOURING+L-2C4RC1BG4MR561120

https://www.criswellchryslerjeepdod...Chrysler-+-PACIFICA+TOURING-2C4RC1FG2MR560736

https://www.brubakerchryslerjeep.com/inventory/display/new/2021/Chrysler/Pacifica/2C4RC1FG9MR559972#

Personally, it's too dark for me, I miss Bikini. I'll just have to stick with Hydro Blue!
I'd prefer more of a blue steel color, but I'd rock this, for sure. Thanks for the helpful links. The original story played up the green mode, but I'm not really seeing it as strong in these photos.

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
I'd prefer more of a blue steel color, but I'd rock this, for sure. Thanks for the helpful links. The original story played up the green mode, but I'm not really seeing it as strong in these photos.
Yeah, I like it, but had hopes it would be brighter, more emerald/hydro. I think I'll stick with Gecko...

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I herd Billet Silver was out? Is Tuscadero the replacement? Personally I am hoping for additional color choices in 2022.

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe

Personally I absolutely hate the red dash. I lucked out with my Mojito that they came with the Gray Dash when I ordered my 2019. There were a few people who traded out the gray for the red. Didnā€™t like it at all. I probably would have done the same to get rid of the Red dash.
Sponsored