JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Purple Turtle

First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Purple TJ, 2021 HellaYella JLUR
Welcome to the Hella Yella club! :) Such a cool color. I can't wait for mine either. I think it helps just popping on here and watching other builds progress. @nomographer does a terrific job with the crypto data. You can get a feel for what options are held up or lagging, so keep an eye on this thread. Lots of helpful info to get you through the process. When all that fails, go look for cool accessories and make a Wish List on Amazon! :D Trying to learn patience is hard, but hang in there!
Yay! Another HellaYella person! I am excited for this color. I had a red JKU and I have a purple TJ so now on for Yellow. I had a Yellow MR2 Spyder a long time ago when I lived in Hawaii. I wanted a stick shift and all the dealers there kept telling me I couldn't get a stick with a convertible so I started looking for MR2 Spyders cause I knew they were all sticks. One of the things I'm most excited about the new jeep is the trail camera and the stick shift! I have a long long list of wish list items LOL

Advertisement

ChicagoShoop

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey everyone. Ordered a JLUR 4xe on 4/27, currently built and sitting in the inspection phase per Jeep chat. On crypto i show the status of my order has not be updated since 5/19. Is that a good thing ? Or is that what normally happens towards the end of a build. Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks.

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Hey everyone. Ordered a JLUR 4xe on 4/27, currently built and sitting in the inspection phase per Jeep chat. On crypto i show the status of my order has not be updated since 5/19. Is that a good thing ? Or is that what normally happens towards the end of a build. Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks.
Iā€™m in similar situationā€¦ not updated since 5/19. I donā€™t know what that means. The last status I got was something like ā€œat body vendor having accessories installedā€. That was on 5/19 and it has not updated since. Very curious what causes no update for 5 days and countingā€¦

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Iā€™m in similar situationā€¦ not updated since 5/19. I donā€™t know what that means. The last status I got was something like ā€œat body vendor having accessories installedā€. That was on 5/19 and it has not updated since. Very curious what causes no update for 5 days and countingā€¦
My impression is that the update date indicates when something changes on the tracker. It first updates when it finds a build sheet and when it finds a window sticker (though I guess it's possible one or both don't show up)

Sponsored

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
I placed my order on 3/17 and am still in "inspection", where I have been for almost a month. Am I the oldest US order to not yet be delivered???
Wow! Maybe? Did you spec something special?

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My jeep arrived at the dealer today! I'll be picking it up Wednesday!

Code:
JLU Willys
Manual Transmission
HellaYella
Black/tan cloth seats
Black 3-piece hard top
Remote proximity keyless entry
Dual door group w/ premium uppers
8.4" radio and premium audio group
Technology group
Trailer tow and HD electrical group
Cold weather group 
Convenience group
Hardtop headliner
Grab handle kit
Ordered: April 5, 2021
VIN: Sometime on/before April 9, 2021
Build sheet: April 28, 2021
Shipped: May 20, 2021
Window sticker: May 22, 2021
Arrived at dealership: May 24, 2021

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I had to ping my dealer for updates but mine is in the system. JLURD with many of the bells and whistles added. Just a black hard top. And cloth seats.

It's in JB right now so it's still being finished.

Ordered: 5/8 I have a VIN but no build sheet yet.

It takes roughly 2 weeks to ship from Toledo to the dealer here in CO, give or take. So I don't expect to see it before next month.

robwood

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
2021 Jeep Rubicon 2 door.................. 3weeks from order to delivery
Ordered:4/28
Vin Assigned: 5/1
Production:5/5
Loaded on rail: 5/13
Delivered to dealer: 5/21

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
My jeep arrived at the dealer today! I'll be picking it up Wednesday!

Code:
JLU Willys
Manual Transmission
HellaYella
Black/tan cloth seats
Black 3-piece hard top
Remote proximity keyless entry
Dual door group w/ premium uppers
8.4" radio and premium audio group
Technology group
Trailer tow and HD electrical group
Cold weather group 
Convenience group
Hardtop headliner
Grab handle kit
Ordered: April 5, 2021
VIN: Sometime on/before April 9, 2021
Build sheet: April 28, 2021
Shipped: May 20, 2021
Window sticker: May 22, 2021
Arrived at dealership: May 24, 2021
Weā€™ll want to see pictures with the half doors once you get settled in. Still canā€™t believe half doors were offered in yellow. Ha ha.

Wow, that was quick delivery. We were in the same boat. Mine hasnā€™t arrived to dealer yet. Although Iā€™m in NJ like you, mine is going to a dealer in NC... a bit more complicated.

Sponsored

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Weā€™ll want to see pictures with the half doors once you get settled in. Still canā€™t believe half doors were offered in yellow. Ha ha.

Wow, that was quick delivery. We were in the same boat. Mine hasnā€™t arrived to dealer yet. Although Iā€™m in NJ like you, mine is going to a dealer in NC... a bit more complicated.
Quick delivery but the Build to Ship time was long. I bet is was those Half-Doors that delayed the shipment! šŸ˜‰

RandomSquirrel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Altitude, 2013 Triumph Rocket3
Window sticker available: 5/14
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXDG1MW738912

MSRP: $49,800 (same as what dealer quoted me with no price increase)
Out the door with discounts and tax/tags/title/fees included: $46,496

Some may get better deals, but I'm pretty happy with what I got, especially for this area.
Just got word, she's ready to be picked up this evening!

Initial order date: 4/16
Delivery and pick-up: 5/24

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Quick delivery but the Build to Ship time was long. I bet is was those Half-Doors that delayed the shipment! šŸ˜‰
Yeah the wait was brutal, but hopefully all worth it!

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Congrats... one last step... sign a whole bunch of papers... make sure youā€™re not getting screwed last minute... check the Jeep thoroughly... and HAVE FUN driving home

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
So please tell us how they send you home with 2 sets of doors? (Iā€™m getting them too so have been wonderingā€¦)

Advertisement

Advertisement