Ontario GTA, Canada Group

gregs

First Name
Grigori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlRU 2019
Knowing a lot about the vehicle and prices goes along way when negotiating a deal. Dealers have many other ways of making money on a deal aside from the price of the vehicle.
I was able to get $7228 off of a $53,845MSRP.
Details: Average Base Price?
I bought my fully loaded JLUR from Peel Chrysler. Got close to $9000 off on the price. Note that they charged me the $700 admin fee. Their system showed that they are in loss of $1400. Don't know how they make up for it but I couldn't get this deal anywhere. Status is D1 as of today expected arrival end of december if all goes well!
Sponsored

gregs

First Name
Grigori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlRU 2019
Hi Am3r
I am new in this forum and planning to buy JLRU 2019... If you don't mind could you please tell your dealer's name form Peel Chrysler
also what is roughly % difference between MSRP and invoice price if you know
Thanks

Stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JTR & 2015 RR
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Hi Am3r
I am new in this forum and planning to buy JLRU 2019... If you don't mind could you please tell your dealer's name form Peel Chrysler
Thanks
Here is the Carcost Canada report I had done before I went in to buy mine. I ended up adding a few expensive options (Cold weather group, Uconnect 4C Nav and Sound, Dual top, Remote Proximity Keyless Entry) but maintained the invoice price of a base JLUS. Carcost Canada is a cheap way to find out this info.
upload_2018-11-27_15-17-42.png

Am3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito!)
Hi Am3r
Thanks
Hi Greg,
I got it from Paul at Peel Chrysler. I didn't have a % in mind when I went to purchase. Just had a payment I was comfortable with and it worked out in my favour.

gregs

First Name
Grigori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlRU 2019
Here is the Carcost Canada report I had done before I went in to buy mine. I ended up adding a few expensive options (Cold weather group, Uconnect 4C Nav and Sound, Dual top, Remote Proximity Keyless Entry) but maintained the invoice price of a base JLUS. Carcost Canada is a cheap way to find out this info.
upload_2018-11-27_15-17-42.png
Thank you Stingrey, for this info ... good starting point ...

Sponsored

gregs

First Name
Grigori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlRU 2019
Hi Greg,
I got it from Paul at Peel Chrysler. I didn't have a % in mind when I went to purchase. Just had a payment I was comfortable with and it worked out in my favour.
Hi Am3r, Thanks a lot! Enjoy your Rubi, I hope I will order mine soon too :)

modeler

First Name
d
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
So guys, who got the best price so far, from which dealer? Under invoice possible?

Stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JTR & 2015 RR
Occupation
Civil Eng.
So guys, who got the best price so far, from which dealer? Under invoice possible?
At the time I purchased my JLUS, a base model with 8-spd auto was a MSRP $50,335 and Invoice Price was $46,226.
The JLUS I bought has options bringing the MSRP to $53,845 and I paid $46,617. I think I paid below invoice.
Purchased from Bustard in Waterloo.

Yann

First Name
Yann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I ordered JLUR last Nov, still "BX", strugling with dealer to make it process..., anyone has same situation?

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I ordered JLUR last Nov, still "BX", strugling with dealer to make it process..., anyone has same situation?
Sorry to hear you're stuck in that situation. Many of us Canadians are in a similar boat. Dec 31st order for me and been in D status for 5 weeks now. Very slow process for us north of the border unfortunately.

Sponsored

Yann

First Name
Yann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Sorry to hear you're stuck in that situation. Many of us Canadians are in a similar boat. Dec 31st order for me and been in D status for 5 weeks now. Very slow process for us north of the border unfortunately.
Too bad to hear that, just pick a stock one next time ... :(

Jorge diaz88

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Will your build sheet show first or the sticker for the Jeep? On cryptostickers. And usually how long does it take

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase