Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Enabler huh??? I pick my battles with this child. The force is strong within her.... maybe she is actually a hella genius and knows I will borrow her jeep a lot less if I dont like it. 🤔 hmmmm.... nah shes a first time jeepers... she doesn't know any better. Or maybe its subconscious! She did play angry birds as a child!
you arent originally from norcal are you? that would explain hella lot.

new jeeper i met the other day just removed his angry grill. he said nobody was returning his waves while he had it on. he decided to remove it and he said now other jeepers wave back at him :CWL:
Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
My family life is like a Dr Phil and Jerry Springer episodes... I am the "normal" one in the middle wondering where everything went wrong.
Jeep Wrangler JL Reality Check for this Jeeper 1621526559895

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2010 Ford Fusion
Build Thread
Link
I recently got a pretty bad experience trying to factory order a jeep from a highly recommended dealership - I wrote about it here. It seems it's not just the dealership that matters, but the dealer's mood on a particular day of the month.

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
My wife is on her third Land Rover: LR4 then two Range Rovers. The Knoxville dealership is great for sales and service.
They were awful to my grandmother 20 years ago. Treated her like a homeless person when she went to buy a discovery. So we went down the street to Mercedes of Knoxville and she payed cash for a ML320. Good to hear they have improved.

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
New Smyrna has a very laid back vibe and service has been top notch. They are my go to for servicing. Bought the 2020jl rubi there too. Daytona has its own mod garage and Jeff is who you want to contact for that stuff or ideas or jeep issues, he has a wealth of personal knowledge and is a fun guy to brainstorm with. I bought my 18 jlu recon and 2019 jlu rubi from them.
This is good to know, thanks! I refuse to do business with the Jeep dealer in DeLand and was wondering where I was going to go for service.

Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
They were awful to my grandmother 20 years ago. Treated her like a homeless person when she went to buy a discovery. So we went down the street to Mercedes of Knoxville and she payed cash for a ML320. Good to hear they have improved.
I remember my mom was wanting to buy an early ML when I was little. But I remember the quality was very bad on them back then. I don't if it was because I was a little kid and was the perfect height, but I remember running my little fingers through body panels and the uneven gaps being funny at the time. More so back around the lift gate area. Mom didn't buy it and really wasn't thrilled. She went Tahoe, more bang for the buck as she put it.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
you arent originally from norcal are you? that would explain hella lot.

new jeeper i met the other day just removed his angry grill. he said nobody was returning his waves while he had it on. he decided to remove it and he said now other jeepers wave back at him :CWL:
Florida girl born, blessed, and raised! Go Gators!

Austin23

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Florida girl born, blessed, and raised! Go Gators!
Hell yeah to everything you said about the Jeep Community. One of the greatest things about owning a Jeep is that we got each other's backs. Even if we did go to a school just down the road, west on I-10 ;)