Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
4/24 - Order submitted
4/25 - VIN
5/7 - D1 status confirmed by dealer and given 5/19 estimated ship date

So I guess referencing the 5/19 estimated ship date when contacting Jeep Chat today triggered the following email from FCA:

Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 Jeep! The purpose of this email is to provide you the estimated delivery date of your Wrangler.

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at CRISWELL CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM FIAT the week of 6/6/2021.

We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible.

If you do not receive a call from CRISWELL CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM FIAT within 7 days of the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.

Curious if anyone has received similar correspondence and if the timeline provided ended up being accurate.

TaylorK03

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
4/24 - Order submitted
4/25 - VIN
5/7 - D1 status confirmed by dealer and given 5/19 estimated ship date

So I guess referencing the 5/19 estimated ship date when contacting Jeep Chat today triggered the following email from FCA:

Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 Jeep! The purpose of this email is to provide you the estimated delivery date of your Wrangler.

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at CRISWELL CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM FIAT the week of 6/6/2021.

We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible.

If you do not receive a call from CRISWELL CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM FIAT within 7 days of the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.

Curious if anyone has received similar correspondence and if the timeline provided ended up being accurate.
Also got this email and I’m sitting in inspection still, so unsure how accurate it is ): I hope it’s accurate

A.fax21

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Also got this email and I’m sitting in inspection still, so unsure how accurate it is ): I hope it’s accurate
Fingers crossed! In the month your Jeep has sat in "inspection," they could have built you another one LOL. 🙄 Hopefully the escalated ticket will get things moving!!

Djzjeep22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU; 2021 JLUR
Ordered JLUR auto with 3.6, leather, trailer tow,cold weather, LED, alpine,safety, all weather mats, FT 4WD, remote prox, rock slider w/step, sky one:

order 4/29
Build 5/13
Sticker 5/15
Stuck now in KZS

est deliv is 5/21-6/7, but my last Jeep went from KZS to dealer delivery in 5 days

Not sure if shipment to NY/NJ area will definitely be train.? Last Jeep came all the way on car carrier to my surprise

Sponsored

Ironjaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
I got the same email with a 06/02 date on 05/07. I checked with chat today and still sitting in inspection. 25 days and counting. I would bet anything the 06/02 date will not happen. He'll at this rate 07/02 won't happen.

TaylorK03

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
I got the same email with a 06/02 date on 05/07. I checked with chat today and still sitting in inspection. 25 days and counting. I would bet anything the 06/02 date will not happen. He'll at this rate 07/02 won't happen.
Just got off the phone, and she told me it can be in inspection for up to 9 weeks HAHA, I can’t believe this

TaylorK03

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Just got off the phone, and she told me it can be in inspection for up to 9 weeks HAHA, I can’t believe this
What’s even better is my dealer just received the exact same car that I ordered and it’s sitting on their lot, it’s just not mine ):

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Ordered JLUR auto with 3.6, leather, trailer tow,cold weather, LED, alpine,safety, all weather mats, FT 4WD, remote prox, rock slider w/step, sky one:

order 4/29
Build 5/13
Sticker 5/15
Stuck now in KZS

est deliv is 5/21-6/7, but my last Jeep went from KZS to dealer delivery in 5 days

Not sure if shipment to NY/NJ area will definitely be train.? Last Jeep came all the way on car carrier to my surprise
Hey NJ. Me too central.

I ordered on 5/13 and although it’s been “ready” for two weeks now, it’s stuck waiting on half doors.

Are you planning to lift it by any chance?

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
What’s even better is my dealer just received the exact same car that I ordered and it’s sitting on their lot, it’s just not mine ):
Wouldn’t it be to their advantage to sell you the one on their lot and they keep the one you ordered?

Sponsored

Djzjeep22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU; 2021 JLUR
Hey NJ. Me too central.

I ordered on 5/13 and although it’s been “ready” for two weeks now, it’s stuck waiting on half doors.

Are you planning to lift it by any chance?
No lift for the moment. Doing some easy trails for fishing. Will have to see if the stock is sufficient

LRSKPS33810

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
estimated ship date should be the date from the factory to the dealer
I’m going thru the same thing except my ship date is 5/21. But when you call customer service they say that’s impossible!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
For your consideration. Lag is compared to all builds. There are obviously lots of packages/groups, but only a couple of slow outliers.

392 is still catching up. Freedom Edition is slow, the basic "Trailer Tow" (but not the one with the HD Electrical group??) is slow. Looks like the Premium Black Sunrider is slowing down a bit recently. They were getting ahead on manual transmissions but it looks like they recently just gave up for a bit.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-engine
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-groups
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-models
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-to
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-trans
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-trim
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-zones

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
For your consideration. Lag is compared to all builds. There are obviously lots of packages/groups, but only a couple of slow outliers.

392 is still catching up. Freedom Edition is slow, the basic "Trailer Tow" (but not the one with the HD Electrical group??) is slow. Looks like the Premium Black Sunrider is slowing down a bit recently. They were getting ahead on manual transmissions but it looks like they recently just gave up for a bit.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-zones
Great data set! Thx!

dplouton

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Honda Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live Valve

I’ve been watching this thread for a few weeks. We ordered a Willys Unlimited manual 3/20, the build sheet and window sticker showed up 5/5. The cryptosticker web site still shows NONE for both, does this mean our Jeep does not show up in your statistics? We are quoted by dealer, Jeep email and Jeep chat that the delivery to dealer is scheduled for 5/24-6/7.

Advertisement

Advertisement