Sponsored

GECKO Wrangler JL Club

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Has anyones gecko order made any progress? i ordered May 6th and im still in the gathering parts stage. I have a gut feeling that gecko orders are going to get delayed until the 2022s are revealed. I have a vin number already though so I could just be overthinking it.
I hope we don’t get pushed to 2022, if we do I hope they allow us to add new options if available. I ordered on 5/4 after hours so it went in 5/5, 5/7 I was able to add Gorilla glass, 5/10 I had a VIN and D status, hasn’t moved yet since
Sponsored

Tudor97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I hope we don’t get pushed to 2022, if we do I hope they allow us to add new options if available. I ordered on 5/4 after hours so it went in 5/5, 5/7 I was able to add Gorilla glass, 5/10 I had a VIN and D status, hasn’t moved yet since
Im going to get with my dealer in the morning and see if he can get more info than i can. I don't think im willing to wait another 3-5 months for the 2022s to get on the lots and i have to worry about the possibility of a price increase as well. Hopefully both of ours get moved to D1 status early this week.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im going to get with my dealer in the morning and see if he can get more info than i can. I don't think im willing to wait another 3-5 months for the 2022s to get on the lots and i have to worry about the possibility of a price increase as well. Hopefully both of ours get moved to D1 status early this week.
My dealer thinks I’ll be D1 on Monday , he was surprised I didn’t go on Friday so hopefully you’re right! I don’t want to wait anymore

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
So struggling with the last components of my order. Gotta have Gecko, but wondering if you guys think the Rubicons will have red dash? I like the red/black, but if the dash is gray then the tan might be the way to go for me....

Anybody want to guess?

Oh yeah, and how many times did you resubmit a new build sheet to your dealer? Sales has to be sick of me by now....

Tudor97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
My dealer thinks I’ll be D1 on Monday , he was surprised I didn’t go on Friday so hopefully you’re right! I don’t want to wait anymore
So struggling with the last components of my order. Gotta have Gecko, but wondering if you guys think the Rubicons will have red dash? I like the red/black, but if the dash is gray then the tan might be the way to go for me....

Anybody want to guess?

Oh yeah, and how many times did you resubmit a new build sheet to your dealer? Sales has to be sick of me by now....
The rubicon will have red dash and red accents like the seat stitching is red.

Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
The rubicon will have red dash and red accents like the seat stitching is red.
Has this been confirmed? My Mojito Rubicon had a gray dash.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has this been confirmed? My Mojito Rubicon had a gray dash.
I haven’t seen anything official, if mine comes in red I’ll probably swap it out for the leather one , I don’t mind the red stitching but my wife hates the red dash

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
Anybody get the Dual Door group? Debating it too.

Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
I haven’t seen anything official, if mine comes in red I’ll probably swap it out for the leather one , I don’t mind the red stitching but my wife hates the red dash
Ha. I am getting the leather dash and want a plastic one so I can paint it. I’d swap but I ordered a 4xe and it has blue stitching.

Tudor97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
No progress for my order today. The guys at the dealership said they were going to look into it to see whats causing the delay.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No progress for my order today. The guys at the dealership said they were going to look into it to see whats causing the delay.
Same here, my guy is hitting up their rep to see what's going on tomorrow.
Sponsored