Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
looks good. how is it mounted and how is it wired up.
The original Brawlee had the wiring harness on the driver side, which could either be plugged into the cigarette outlet or hardwired to the terminals on the back of it. The newer version has the harness on the passenger side, which can be routed a little cleaner. I've read about some other members picking up power in the rear courtesy light. Most don't like losing the use of the cigarette outlet.

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU

Ha ha, it's my ersatz garbage can. Nothing gross inside, but it is one of those biodegradable dog poop bags.

Extra full there, from wiping things with alcohol and paper towels as I was working.

Definitely not an XXXL spit cup, but maybe it'll give someone here the good (bad) idea.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I'm very picky when it comes to the auxillary wiring on my vehicles. All wires are wrapped in braided wire loom, ran through the frame where possible or hidden out of sight. I also solder all my connections and if I have to use something like a ring or spade terminal it gets soldered as well. I use all Delphi Weatherpack connectors at disconnects, so it makes it easy to service if I need to, swap lights, or move lights between switches.

I'm running 8 KC Hilites Cyclones for rock lights. The 6 pack kit came with a ground post and 6 circuit fused bus bar (I bought 2 extra lights and running 2 lights on 2 circuit singles on the rest.) I know I could have tied all the individual circuits together and just ran a single wire to the auxillary wiring, but I like using the ground post and fused bus bar better. This will make it easier to diagnose or repair if there's ever a problem. Since I'm using the bus bar, I needed a clean and safe way to mount it under the hood so it's not just bouncing around. After a cardboard mockup, I made this bracket. It's a perfect fit and doesn't interfere with anything, and keeps everything organized. I do need to repaint it because I accidentally touched up a the top with gloss black instead of the satin black I originally used.
20210515_162837.jpg

I'm also making another bracket to mount another bus bar to for all my ground wires. Currently I'm using a ground stud that the factory uses but I'm looking for something cleaner. I'll need to finish that this week before I go to Moab on Sunday.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Thank you! And yes it is lifted, here's my current setup:

Teraflex ST1 (1.5"R/2.0"F)
Teraflex Load Level kit
Teraflex Adjustable LCAs
Teraflex HD Adjustable Track Bar
Fox 2.0 Shocks front and rear
Fox 2.0 TS Steering Stabilizer

20210515_102613.jpg
Looks like 37s. So in total you have 2.5" front and 2" rear lift?

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My Jeep is watching the rain. Naked but Dry. Rain for the next 7 days in a row.

Don't want to Dress up so he will sit. :rain: :jk::swear:

Rain next 7 Days in row..jpg

Naked & Rain.jpg

FrostySerb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR/2017 Ram 2500 Mega-Cab LongHorn Cummins
Added some CUSTOM touches

Built a door holder that apparently doesn’t hold the doors ... it is the first and most likely won’t be the last ... it is funny how when your not on the trails that (at least for me) you get the most damage. I wheeled my JK for 4 years and other than pinstripes never got body damage off-road. Meanwhile a tree branch fell on it, someone hit it while it was parked (twice) and I crunches my front body panel when installing flat fenders and forgot one clip lol
In this case the damn foam ripped and allowed the door to slide ... so for now the rears will hang lol

I ordered the touch up paint pen and will make the best of it #JeepLife FAIL LOL

567597EE-30AB-4CE1-83C2-7DE8654A3FBF.jpeg

34DCEA3D-63DF-4F5C-820F-991459549094.jpeg

DB006D02-1BF2-4D94-B3AC-882F08EDBB2B.jpeg

Last edited:

bem1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Ok thx.
I ordered the fronts first to see how good they sound. Then I will go from there.
the wiring would be simple to do as far as that goes.
I replaced mine on Friday...BIG difference in sound...going to order the 6x9s tomorrow...