Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Moses212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
I would second Phillip from Bud Clary. I just sold my 2019 JL Rubicon to VRoom and I am getting ready to re-order a 2021 or 2022. Phillip not only was quick to get me pricing, but his pricing was awesome. I am waiting for the 2022's to see what gets added, but plan to order form him.
Vroom is paying so much more than any dealer will, that it offsets the tax savings. However posted reviews of Vroom are terrible.
Guessing it went well for you..
Sponsored

IdahoSting

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Vroom is paying so much more than any dealer will, that it offsets the tax savings. However posted reviews of Vroom are terrible.
Guessing it went well for you..
Yes, everything went as promised. They picked up last Friday morning and I had payment in full in my account on Monday.... Now wrestling over whether to re-order a 2021 or wait for the 22 to open up.

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Hello new to the forum and interested in buying a 4xe with the tread lightly discount. I purchased a membership and am currently waiting for the 30 days to take affect. The question I have is if its 1% under invoice how are you guys getting 7% under invoice? Are dealerships competing and have some flexibility to take some extra money off the deal... meaning if they were going to give you invoice prior to treadlightly they are subtracting that amount as well?

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)
I sent price quote requests to about seven dealers. Some out of state, but most in Colorado. All came in and I gave local dealers chance to match so as to keep money in state if possible. Placed order with Andrew Crimando at Ft. Collins Jeep. He matched out of state dealer at 7% below invoice on a 4xe. Ordering process has been smooth so far. Here's his info:

Andrew Crimando
Internet Sales Consultant
Fort Collins Jeep
224 W Harmony Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Phone: (970) 308-1077
[email protected]
Just got quote back at 6.5% off of sticker but definitely not 7% under invoice.

Sponsored

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
that is much closer for me, and near family. its a win / win. What was the deposit to order, $500 or $1000? Dealer fees reasonable.? i sent him an email, but excited at a closer dealer and cant wait until tomhear back tomorrow lol.
yo! let me know what you hear back - I'm about to pull the trigger on a 4xe for the lady and I would not mind driving back from CO if the $ is right.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
yo! let me know what you hear back - I'm about to pull the trigger on a 4xe for the lady and I would not mind driving back from CO if the $ is right.
If you still have my cell give me a call, or shoot me a message.

kdx10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Can anyone recommend another dealership in California besides Rydell's and Tuttle Click? I'm hoping to get under invoice pricing, but have been getting about $500 above it so far.

Sponsored

Djzjeep22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU; 2021 JLUR
My 2021 Rubi is in KZ. Ordered 4/29. Worked with Alex at Suresky in Goshen, NY. Trading in 2019 Sahara. Will let you know if the overall deal, including trade-in, is cool. New jeep is 3% under invoice, but trade-in, considering Vroom offer of $1,000 under price paid for new, will determine overall discount...

Moses212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Yes, everything went as promised. They picked up last Friday morning and I had payment in full in my account on Monday.... Now wrestling over whether to re-order a 2021 or wait for the 22 to open up.
tough call.. also depends what you're looking at, if it's the 4xe and you're trying to take advantage of the tax credits, not sure when those will expire.
Also, some states have incentives. NY state has a real good one that drops soon but could get you a $1000 off.

Link to dealers here:
https://www.nyserda.ny.gov/All-Prog...ean-Rebate/How-it-Works/Participating-Dealers

Moses212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU

Kray

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Another shout out for Gupton Motors in Springfield, TN. I just completed my first ever online, out of town deal and I promise it could not have gone smoother.

Did my build, emailed it to [email protected] and he replied within a day with a breakdown. Ended up 8% under FWP with no issues whatsoever! He emailed me link to get credit done ahead of time and everything was ready to go when I arrived at dealership.

Daniel hooked me up with Renee Berry to do the final legwork and she's awesome and knows her stuff. She's a daily Wrangler driver herself! [email protected] - Reach out to her!
Placed order for my Rubicon on 4/15/21 and picked up 5/15/21.
These guys were phenomenal to work with! Well worth the 4 hour drive and overnight stay to do business with them!
Sponsored