Sponsored

Hillcountry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon 392
I placed my 1st order November 25 and found out recently that my dealer did not have any allocations so i found a dealer out of state that had 3 dealer orders left and one fit my build so i placed an order and the last 6 numbers of the Vin are 751974 so can you add me to the list
Sponsored

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
Update from Jeff......

Hello Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your response.

Good news! I show your order is presently progressing through the production stages and is being built. I anticipate your order should be concluding production soon before moving into the next stages thereafter.

As promised, I am continuing to monitor your order with our factory resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for production. I hope to have additional news and updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates or email responses as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

S3ndMe392

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL, 2019 Jeep JL, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
I'm now told it was in Paint "F" and should be built tomorrow...🤞🏼
Yep, mine too. Confirmed with dealer this morning, F status. (724793)

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
I placed my 1st order November 25 and found out recently that my dealer did not have any allocations so i found a dealer out of state that had 3 dealer orders left and one fit my build so i placed an order and the last 6 numbers of the Vin are 751974 so can you add me to the list
Added to the list

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Tonight's 5/14 update as of 1315 CST -
(Yeah, I know it's still a bit early, but I'm 8 hours ahead of CST and I want some sleep)

Checking for a new WindowSticker or BuildSheet:

0 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):

2 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

No longer listing those (new to list) which received both.

Tracking a total of 726 VINs for the 392 and increasing everyday!

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Sales just called saying he was looking at wrong vehicle. Wonderful. At least I was happy for about 90 minutes....

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Sales just called saying he was looking at wrong vehicle. Wonderful. At least I was happy for about 90 minutes....

...we're going to need a new forum area for those of us lost in Jeep-space...

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
I did get this a few hours ago

Hello Mr. xxxxxxx,

Good news! I show your order is presently progressing through the production stages and is being built. I anticipate your order should be concluding production soon before moving into the next stages thereafter.

As promised, I am continuing to monitor your order with our factory resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for production. I hope to have additional news and updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates or email responses as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

S3ndMe392

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL, 2019 Jeep JL, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
I did get this a few hours ago

Hello Mr. xxxxxxx,

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Jeff isn't updating me like he said he would in my original email. Progressing through the first few stages, in paint, and no update from him yet. Good thing my salesman is on the ball.
Sponsored