4xE Order Status??

tuedd

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Got an update on mine. Ordered 4/9 and was built a month later.
Currently in shipment to port, arriving 5/15 and dealer will get it within 7 days of that.
Best thing is that by the time I take delivery, it will be during the Memorial sales event, so very likely will get better finance/lease options. Doubt the sales price will get better (1% below invoice in CA) but at least I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now.
I believe finance/lease rates would stay the same, but we could get some bonus cash or incentives for Memorial Day. My car arrives around that time too.
Sponsored

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Jeff is a very busy guy these days. I think he works 24-7. Heā€˜s a beast. šŸ¤„

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Jeff is a very busy guy these days. I think he works 24-7. Heā€˜s a beast. šŸ¤„
That is completely ridiculous. They clearly only hire people named Jeff.......

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
I believe finance/lease rates would stay the same, but we could get some bonus cash or incentives for Memorial Day. My car arrives around that time too.
Wranglers NEVER have rebates or incentives.

Sponsored

Jeepchrysler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jk
Order 4/30 and dealer said it has shipped and will be in in the next few days. Really fast and I feel
For those that ordered and it's taking awhile. That happen on my Pacifica hybrid.
Bad news even though I had a sold order the sticker went up because the price increase.
I am curious how this will play out because how can they raise the price after it is marked as a sold order.
The dealer even emailed me and said thankfully we got it in before the price increase.
Jeep arrived, two weeks from order to delivery! Sorry for those that took longer, I have been in that boat as well.
and no issue with the higher sticker, kept price as agreed

83DBA8DA-6532-464E-B03B-A46A164F27AA.jpeg

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
Picking mine up Saturday

Out of curiosity, anyone get an extended warranty... I wouldn't normally consider one, but with a relatively new hybrid powertrain I was curious if anyone saw merit in it.

mla575

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4xe, 16 Toyota Sienna, 06 Gallardo SE
Occupation
Self Employed
1/9 here. Still nothing. on 4/5 was told within 10 days. Yesterday was told within 3 days. Hopefully next week.. (fingers crossed)
Finally, picked up my 4xe last Friday 5/7. So far so good except I am annoyed that my USB 2 does not recognize media. In another post it was determined by jeepcares that the latest update made the USB 2 charge only...

Sponsored

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep arrived, two weeks from order to delivery! Sorry for those that took longer, I have been in that boat as well.
and no issue with the higher sticker, kept price as agreed
Happy (for you) and jealous all at the same time...

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Picking mine up Saturday

Out of curiosity, anyone get an extended warranty... I wouldn't normally consider one, but with a relatively new hybrid powertrain I was curious if anyone saw merit in it.
I got a better deal than expected because of an order mixup, so went ahead and used some of the extra savings to get an 8yr 100k Mopar warranty. Plan on keeping this one for 10 years. I use info and posts on this site to negotiate a good price on it.

Bumps Ahead

First Name
Valerie & Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ontherocks4x4.org
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Happy Wife, Happy Life....
Vehicle Showcase
Picking mine up Saturday

Not sure you'll need extended if powertrain is your concern.....4XE comes with this warranty for those parts....

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? Jeep_Warranty

And the powertrain has a 5 year 60,000 mile warranty as well

Hope delivery today was great!

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I certainly hope that is not the case!
I noticed the same thing when I drove mine home from the dealership on Thursday. Then, today, while taking the long way to work (60miles of engine break-in to get to work 1 mile from home) my phone asked for usb access to my data & contacts as soon as I plugged in at the center console. The only difference was that setup my Sirius Guardian & UConnect last night.
Sponsored