Recommended Dealers List

JeepLife27

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Second the endorsement of Jason Beltran and Hawk CDJ. I was hesitant to call just on the forum comments, but I did and it turned into the best buying experience for a vehicle I have ever had. Essentially same experience as above. JLUR w/2.0 ordered on April 5, arrived at dealer April 23. No idea how it got built and delivered that fast. Jason was direct and upfront with no BS...delivered exactly as he promised.
Sponsored

JeepLife27

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
I reached out to Jason at CDJ to help me with my build. I am brand new to this process, but he asked me to send him my build sheet. Can someone help me out with what a build sheet is and where I can find one. Many thanks in advance!!

[/QUOTE]

Radar25

First Name
Reinaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
I reached out to Jason at CDJ to help me with my build. I am brand new to this process, but he asked me to send him my build sheet. Can someone help me out with what a build sheet is and where I can find one. Many thanks in advance!!
[/QUOTE]
Your build sheet is you going on the jeep .com site and picking everything you want on your jeep at the end it will let you save to pdf then you email them that. He'll then send you a comparison price sheet what they pay plus what ever discount. Hope this helps

JeepLife27

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your build sheet is you going on the jeep .com site and picking everything you want on your jeep at the end it will let you save to pdf then you email them that. He'll then send you a comparison price sheet what they pay plus what ever discount. Hope this helps
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the quick response! I appreciate your help.

ChrisNC

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hi folks! Great info on here! Anyone have any good dealer suggestions for NC or SC?

Sponsored

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
2021 JL 2dr Anniversary Edition, 2.0L Turbo, Automatic, Hard Top, Automatic, Anti-spin
Differential, Bright White

4/28 Ordered
5/10 Build Sheet
5/13 Shipped from factory
5/24-27 Dealership ETA

MSRP $ 40180
Discount 4592 8% under invoice with Tread Lightly and Finance
Bonus cash 1000 Sign up for updates under Research Heading at Jeep.com
Received Email for $1000 bonus cash 10 days later
Total off $ 5592

Selling price $34588 Plus $499 dealer fee, tax and license

6% under invoice Std. deal
7% under invoice With Tread Lightly
8% under invoice Tread Lightly and Finance

I can't believe the turn around time. Just hope there are no shipping problems.
Came across Gupton Motors near Nashville, as a recommended dealer on the
forum. Easy to deal with and a $1000 non-refundable deposit required. Handled
everything on line.
[email protected]

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)
2021 JL 2dr Anniversary Edition, 2.0L Turbo, Automatic, Hard Top, Automatic, Anti-spin
Differential, Bright White

4/28 Ordered
5/10 Build Sheet
5/13 Shipped from factory
5/24-27 Dealership ETA

MSRP $ 40180
Discount 4592 8% under invoice with Tread Lightly and Finance
Bonus cash 1000 Sign up for updates under Research Heading at Jeep.com
Received Email for $1000 bonus cash 10 days later
Total off $ 5592

Selling price $34588 Plus $499 dealer fee, tax and license

6% under invoice Std. deal
7% under invoice With Tread Lightly
8% under invoice Tread Lightly and Finance

I can't believe the turn around time. Just hope there are no shipping problems.
Came across Gupton Motors near Nashville, as a recommended dealer on the
forum. Easy to deal with and a $1000 non-refundable deposit required. Handled
everything on line.
[email protected]

Hello new to the forum and interested in buying a 4xe with the tread lightly discount. I purchased a membership and am currently waiting for the 30 days to take affect. The question I have is if its 1% under invoice how are you guys getting 7% under invoice? Are dealerships competing and have some flexibility to take some extra money off the deal... meaning if they were going to give you invoice prior to treadlightly they are subtracting that amount as well?

LokiBear

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
All the Cybers
Was looking to purchase a Rubicon and stumbled into this forum a few days ago. Read a bunch of posts and decided to try out Criswell and Koons.

2021 orders shuts down on Tuesday 5/18 and every single dealer that I've contacted in MD is only doing 3% below invoice at the moment. Billet Silver paint is no longer available as well as the 3-piece hard top.
Apparently every order after Tuesday will be 2022.

I might just wait several months and get the color I want. Anything new coming on the 2022 Rubi's?

I just want to say thank you to this forum! I've never heard about purchasing vehicles below invoice before deciding on purchasing a wrangler. Do you guys know of any forums like this but for Audi's? I'm looking to buy an RS5 for now and just wait on the Rubi. I'm assuming it's the same process? Thanks again!

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was looking to purchase a Rubicon and stumbled into this forum a few days ago. Read a bunch of posts and decided to try out Criswell and Koons.

2021 orders shuts down on Tuesday 5/18 and every single dealer that I've contacted in MD is only doing 3% below invoice at the moment. Billet Silver paint is no longer available as well as the 3-piece hard top.
Apparently every order after Tuesday will be 2022.

I might just wait several months and get the color I want. Anything new coming on the 2022 Rubi's?

I just want to say thank you to this forum! I've never heard about purchasing vehicles below invoice before deciding on purchasing a wrangler. Do you guys know of any forums like this but for Audi's? I'm looking to buy an RS5 for now and just wait on the Rubi. I'm assuming it's the same process? Thanks again!
Try Audiworld. I have been active on there for years. Owned 3 previous Audis.

Original J Dub

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former YJ and JK...Current CJ and JL
Hello new to the forum and interested in buying a 4xe with the tread lightly discount. I purchased a membership and am currently waiting for the 30 days to take affect. The question I have is if its 1% under invoice how are you guys getting 7% under invoice? Are dealerships competing and have some flexibility to take some extra money off the deal... meaning if they were going to give you invoice prior to treadlightly they are subtracting that amount as well?
I sent price quote requests to about seven dealers. Some out of state, but most in Colorado. All came in and I gave local dealers chance to match so as to keep money in state if possible. Placed order with Andrew Crimando at Ft. Collins Jeep. He matched out of state dealer at 7% below invoice on a 4xe. Ordering process has been smooth so far. Here's his info:

Andrew Crimando
Internet Sales Consultant
Fort Collins Jeep
224 W Harmony Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Phone: (970) 308-1077
[email protected]

Sponsored

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I sent price quote requests to about seven dealers. Some out of state, but most in Colorado. All came in and I gave local dealers chance to match so as to keep money in state if possible. Placed order with Andrew Crimando at Ft. Collins Jeep. He matched out of state dealer at 7% below invoice on a 4xe. Ordering process has been smooth so far. Here's his info:

Andrew Crimando
Internet Sales Consultant
Fort Collins Jeep
224 W Harmony Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Phone: (970) 308-1077
[email protected]
Is this with the Tread Lightly discount?

702Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner
Potential future Jeep owner here...any dealer recommendations for the Las Vegas, NV metro area? :) TIA!
Also...if you're ordering, and want to do a trade-in, how does that work? Is the trade-in value negotiated at pick-up time? Seems like they kinda have you in a tight spot if that's the case and they want to low-ball the trade-in value...

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Yes. No requirement for in-house financing either.

JW
that is much closer for me, and near family. its a win / win. What was the deposit to order, $500 or $1000? Dealer fees reasonable.? i sent him an email, but excited at a closer dealer and cant wait until tomhear back tomorrow lol.

Original J Dub

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former YJ and JK...Current CJ and JL
that is much closer for me, and near family. its a win / win. What was the deposit to order, $500 or $1000? Dealer fees reasonable.? i sent him an email, but excited at a closer dealer and cant wait until tomhear back tomorrow lol.
$500 deposit...dealer fees were reasonable -- matched the best quote I received.
Sponsored