Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
I pre-ordered and sent them a message asking eta... and they said end of this month.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hi guys, yes, we just had to push the ETA to the end of the month on these harnesses. An email notification is in the process of being created to notify all pre-orders of this unforeseen delay. This product is not up on our site. Please feel free to PM us with any questions, and thank you for your patience.
-Rachel

Phatm9

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Jl- 2007 Sahara Jk
Hi guys, yes, we just had to push the ETA to the end of the month on these harnesses. An email notification is in the process of being created to notify all pre-orders of this unforeseen delay. This product is not up on our site. Please feel free to PM us with any questions, and thank you for your patience.
-Rachel
Ok thanks for the update but I would like to know can I spice into the harness and run a wire up to my auxiliary switch to be able to turn it on/off when I wanna use it when not in reverse

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
-Rachel
Any update on availability yet?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Most of these have shipped from our warehouse. If you do not have a tracking number by the end of the week, please dm me directly and I will look into this for you.

-Missy

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Most of these have shipped from our warehouse. If you do not have a tracking number by the end of the week, please dm me directly and I will look into this for you.

-Missy
When do you expect these to be available on the website?

Phatm9

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Jl- 2007 Sahara Jk

-Missy
Ok thanks for the update but I would like to know can I spice into the harness and run a wire up to my auxiliary switch to be able to turn it on/off when I wanna use it when not in reverse

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
When do you expect these to be available on the website?
Right now this is just offered for forum members through here.

Sponsored

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Yes. It is possible to wire to the AUX switch panel. Many have done it. You can search this thread and I think there was another ORacle thread for the reverse lights. If you wire it to your reverse lights AND the AUX switch, you'll need one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007HRO564/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_glc_fabc_u2.6Fb9VX2CNV?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Mark,

These were intended as reverse lights only. However, if you'd like to give that a try, go for it and let us know how it worked out!

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Yes. It is possible to wire to the AUX switch panel. Many have done it. You can search this thread and I think there was another ORacle thread for the reverse lights. If you wire it to your reverse lights AND the AUX switch, you'll need one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007HRO564/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_glc_fabc_u2.6Fb9VX2CNV?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
Depends on how you wire it. I ran a pair of wires to the front dash. One is power from rear lamp, and the other is power back to the Oracle lights. Up front I added a single pole, double throw switch. One side has the Rear backup light, the other has "Constant power". I can pick which to use, or none at all.

I leave the switch on the "backup lights" for daily use.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
-Rachel
Has anyone done a how-to on the install and it’s this new harness yet?

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
I purchased their harness and for me it did not work! 1st I received the wrong one which they rectified quickly by sending me the appropriate one. The issue I was experiencing was when I tried to plug their male harness into my female led light harness it would not seat and click into it. I tried it 4 times the nib on their harness was to far up not making it under the clip. I removed it and cut the wires and installed with the posi taps! I was trying to stay away from tapping wires, in the end the harness gave me more headaches. my Rubi is an 18 I'm guessing maybe 19 or newer FCA changed the harness for the light and the one designed by Oracle fits later models(I'm sure they tested it) but it was never gonna fit mine. I broke the red lock on my light trying to get it to fit. in the end I got the Lights working with the taps so I just should have gone that route to begin with! They are a really great company and I love the lights and customer service but their harness was a no go for me.
Sponsored