Kballard72

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler Rubicon unlimited
Installed...
Panels going back in are a lot more snug than coming out... Press down then in along the doors and floor. Broke one clip that is not easily replaced on the grey wiring guards. Other than that its fine. Cant say im particulalry thrilled with an instruction set that just says "reinstall panels" without some type of disclaimer, reminder, things will not line up as they came out.

I would not do again simply for the amount of part removals just to put the stuff in. I look forward to many new rattles.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210511_133205
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210511_163312
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210511_163323

B&Wpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler rubicon unlimited
I stalled rough country spare tire delete kit . Pretty nice product , i didnt order led light but i use the spot as a 3rd brake light. One thing , if someone gonna put license plate on it , do before u install the hardwares. I almost take it out and install again ,cause of license plate.

27692720-57F0-46E8-943B-B0EAF1AEB392.jpeg

42F672F1-962A-4BE3-B5D6-C1951129AC43.jpeg

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Not today, but actually a few days ago, picked it up from the dealer after having the steering box replaced. Can’t believe how much better the steering is!!

then I added a few new stickers And headed south...
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 344F1401-1B3B-480F-97A9-4B17F4B1D0AE
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F0BC47A4-307E-4675-964C-C3FCDBAD608C

unfortunately, finally cracked my first windshield on the trip down.

Ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Not today, but actually a few days ago, picked it up from the dealer after having the steering box replaced. Can’t believe how much better the steering is!!

then I added a few new stickers And headed south...
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F0BC47A4-307E-4675-964C-C3FCDBAD608C

unfortunately, finally cracked my first windshield on the trip down.
I too had my gearbox swapped and will be adding those same decals for this weeks events!

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
This going down as the cheapest and best mod to my Jeep .. a good cellphone holder !!

276D0135-76E0-44F7-B39A-DACD43BF6A48.jpeg

BD4CDE7C-8E8E-4CB7-BEFD-FAAE6BA7A505.jpeg

BCE56851-9E5E-47E7-B953-E2916466F3C3.jpeg

BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
One step closer to installing a MC 2.5" lift and full skid plates. I received my @NextDan front and rear axle skid plates yesterday. It took several weeks to receive them as Next Venture was upgrading their fabrication equipment to make everything faster, but it was DEFINITELY worth the wait.

These things are beasts and absolutely constructed with durability and protection in mind.

@rustyshakelford

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? BCE56851-9E5E-47E7-B953-E2916466F3C3

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? BCE56851-9E5E-47E7-B953-E2916466F3C3
I have these skids also. A few things to note as I like to share my experience with others:
1. My rear skid did not fit. I had to return it, and it took forever to get a replacement. The replacement did fit much better once I finally got it.
2. NV does recommend using their diff covers with their skids. You may have fitment issues with another brand. My rear NV diff cover leaked oil where a weld was not completed. Again, had to get a replacement and that took forever also.
3. I recommend using (6) flange style bolts for connecting the skid to the lower half of the diff cover. The socket head cap screws and flat washers that NV supplies, are okay for the top (6) half of the diff cover only. The flange style fasteners will prevent the heads from pulling through the skid mounting holes. Use 1/4” longer bolts as you’ll need better thread engagement into the axle and prevent stripping the threads.
4. Run a tap through all the threaded holes in the axle to clean all the crap out before installing the diff cover bolts.
5. The NV diff skids are beefy and they look cool. I did get to wheel with these and so far they are holding up nicely. I hope they continue to prove their worthiness. Keep a eye on sheared bolts if you hit them hard.
Good luck bro!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1620795255661

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1620795359754

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1620795494922

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I started building some stronger spare tire relocation brackets. When I initially installed it, there was a stud that started pulling through (even though I used a torque wrench) and it bothered me.

The new ones will be fabricated out of 5/16" 316L plate and will have back welded studs in it. I will pull the remaining studs from the cast aluminum pieces and use them as spacers along with the stainless plate.

I am pretty happy with how they are turning out thus far since I do not have a fab shop or a huge selection of fabrication tools.

BM6Ypp.jpg

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I have these skids also. A few things to note as I like to share my experience with others:
1. My rear skid did not fit. I had to return it, and it took forever to get a replacement. The replacement did fit much better once I finally got it.
2. NV does recommend using their diff covers with their skids. You may have fitment issues with another brand. My rear NV diff cover leaked oil where a weld was not completed. Again, had to get a replacement and that took forever also.
3. I recommend using (6) flange style bolts for connecting the skid to the lower half of the diff cover. The socket head cap screws and flat washers that NV supplies, are okay for the top (6) half of the diff cover only. The flange style fasteners will prevent the heads from pulling through the skid mounting holes. Use 1/4” longer bolts as you’ll need better thread engagement into the axle and prevent stripping the threads.
4. Run a tap through all the threaded holes in the axle to clean all the crap out before installing the diff cover bolts.
5. The NV diff skids are beefy and they look cool. I did get to wheel with these and so far they are holding up nicely. I hope they continue to prove their worthiness. Keep a eye on sheared bolts if you hit them hard.
Good luck bro!
Thanks for sharing.

1. I have not test fitted mine yet, but hopefully there are no issues with that part.
2. I am using Motobilt differential covers which are as close to cloning the NV covers as possible and NV states that Motobilt will work with their covers.
3. The Motobilt covers come with 12 point cap screws, but I will be replacing all of them with grade 10.9 flange bolts.
4. Will do on the tap as there will be a considerable amount of work done to the axles anyway (re-gearing, axle replacement, and truss/c gusset installation.
5.. Hopefully the 10.9 bolts will add some additional protection against shearing, but you are right always a good idea to inspect after off-roading.

SCOFF44

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Installed: Core 4x4 tier 3 adjustable front LCAs, Steersmart Yeti XD adjustable front track bar, Fox steering stabilizer, added .75" coil spacers (already have 2" Mopar lift).

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

DougM

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Islander
What bumper is that? The ends. Look more squared off.
I like your color-matchingđź‘Ť
Hello, thank you.
Front bumper is the "DV8 Offroad Modular Front Bumper with Bull Bar" -- happy to share some build observations/experiences -- net-net, if you take your time (and be sure to remove grille and inside brackets for winch plate, it is a solid build).

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like those Rzr KC lights? they look awesome..
@JESM Thank you. So far so good-they put off a lot of light, they are very well constructed, they were a breeze to install and look great. While they were not cheap, you get what you pay for.

I've always liked KC lights and these seemed like a good fit.