Shock FOX Factory Race Serie2.5 on lift AEV2.5" on JLUR

french jeeper

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR2019,santana(suzuki)
Hello did somebody try the shock Fox Factory Race Serie (adjustable)on a lift AEV2.5" on a JLUR.The price(5000$)is high so I would like to have advice .I dont go so fast on the trail(no Baja) I like soft driving .Thanks a lot for answers
Sponsored

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
I have them on a 2ā€ lift. I would suggest getting them through Accutune if you are going to get them, they valve them for your Jeep and driving style. I have been very happy with mine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
french jeeper

french jeeper

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR2019,santana(suzuki)
[QUOTE = "Jeep et chiens, message: 1498991, membre: 39333"]
Je les ai sur un ascenseur de 2 ā€. Je suggĆ©rerais de les faire passer par Accutune si vous voulez les obtenir, ils les adaptent Ć  votre Jeep et Ć  votre style de conduite. J'ai Ć©tĆ© trĆØs content du mien.
[/CITATION]
hello Jeep & Dogs thank you for the answer but I leave in France so Accutune it's not possible .But you can adjuste this shocks manually .I like soft driving in the trail so my question is:are they soft?

Nick p

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Land Rover
[QUOTE = "Jeep et chiens, message: 1498991, membre: 39333"]
Je les ai sur un ascenseur de 2 ā€. Je suggĆ©rerais de les faire passer par Accutune si vous voulez les obtenir, ils les adaptent Ć  votre Jeep et Ć  votre style de conduite. J'ai Ć©tĆ© trĆØs content du mien.
[/CITATION]
hello Jeep & Dogs thank you for the answer but I leave in France so Accutune it's not possible .But you can adjuste this shocks manually .I like soft driving in the trail so my question is:are they soft?
Hi I live in the UK. Accutune will send them Feddex. I was pleasently surprised at the shipping and duty. To the point where I still expect another invoice to arrive. Lol

@AccuTune Offroad šŸ‘

OP
OP
french jeeper

french jeeper

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR2019,santana(suzuki)
Hi I live in the UK. Accutune will send them Feddex. I was pleasently surprised at the shipping and duty. To the point where I still expect another invoice to arrive. Lol

@AccuTune Offroad šŸ‘
Hi Nick p ;thank you for the answer but I already order them in france.So did you try them?I like smooth riding ,do you think they will be smooth

Sponsored

Nick p

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Nick p ;thank you for the answer but I already order them in france.So did you try them?I like smooth riding ,do you think they will be smooth
unfortunately Iā€™ve been having issues with the vehicle. Loose steering which has been consistent for a while plus now a shake though the steering over uneven tarmac. It is inconsistent but the dealer has not been able to resolve it. They want the vehile returned to stock before doing anything else. Which Iā€™m doing...... very frustrating.
Chance are Iā€™ll change it for a new one. Iā€™m pretty P'd off with it. itā€™s my 4 th wrangler and by far the most problematicšŸ˜³

OP
OP
french jeeper

french jeeper

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR2019,santana(suzuki)
unfortunately Iā€™ve been having issues with the vehicle. Loose steering which has been consistent for a while plus now a shake though the steering over uneven tarmac. It is inconsistent but the dealer has not been able to resolve it. They want the vehile returned to stock before doing anything else. Which Iā€™m doing...... very frustrating.
Chance are Iā€™ll change it for a new one. Iā€™m pretty P'd off with it. itā€™s my 4 th wrangler and by far the most problematicšŸ˜³
hello Nick p.I think I have the same issues as you .One year ago I went to FCA for the recall V41(to change the steering stabiliseur)and after that : the catastrophe the riding became hard, every little hole was like a pot hole and I have still the same issue now even if I change for a FOX.I send a post of the story 3 months ago you can have a look .Search the post on "recall V41".I know a guy in switzerland who have to change is JLU18 because he made death wooble all the time eventhoug is was stock

Nick p

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hello Nick p.I think I have the same issues as you .One year ago I went to FCA for the recall V41(to change the steering stabiliseur)and after that : the catastrophe the riding became hard, every little hole was like a pot hole and I have still the same issue now even if I change for a FOX.I send a post of the story 3 months ago you can have a look .Search the post on "recall V41".I know a guy in switzerland who have to change is JLU18 because he made death wooble all the time eventhoug is was stock
ive tried, an OME, a Teraflex, and the stock damper. Ive always had a loose feeling steering, way worse than my previous JKs, similar my old Defender. Constantly making micro adjustments to steering, can never relax. Now I have the steering shake rattle on uneven tarmac to complete the set. Cannot seem to get it resolved via the dealer network, Iā€™ve given up on it......
I think itā€™s the steering box, thereā€™s a known issue with them, thereā€™s a service bulletin relating to it, it would seem an obvious place to start. But Iā€™m not prepared to start paying for it myself.
Itā€™s done less than 8000 milesšŸ˜³

OP
OP
french jeeper

french jeeper

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR2019,santana(suzuki)
ive tried, an OME, a Teraflex, and the stock damper. Ive always had a loose feeling steering, way worse than my previous JKs, similar my old Defender. Constantly making micro adjustments to steering, can never relax. Now I have the steering shake rattle on uneven tarmac to complete the set. Cannot seem to get it resolved via the dealer network, Iā€™ve given up on it......
I think itā€™s the steering box, thereā€™s a known issue with them, thereā€™s a service bulletin relating to it, it would seem an obvious place to start. But Iā€™m not prepared to start paying for it myself.
Itā€™s done less than 8000 milesšŸ˜³
hello Nick p it's seems to be the steering box the stock is in Aluminium (to smooth)but many people on this Forum change it for a new one in steel and it's ok
Sponsored